08-19-2014, 10:44 AM #1
Legended
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just ripped MW3 onto my HDD to play off my Jailbroken PS3 and I get You must login or register to view this content. every time I try to play online. Is there a patch I have to install for this or did they close the servers for PS3?

I went to the website and it says everything is good. I seems that many people, especially PS3 users, are having the same issue. I doubt that I've been banned, since I haven't even logged in at all on this game with my CFW PS3.
Last edited by Legended ; 08-20-2014 at 10:04 PM.
08-20-2014, 09:39 PM #2
Legended
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
anyone?
08-20-2014, 09:44 PM #3
palin23
NextGenUpdate Elite
is mw3 console id ban you need other id for work online again trust me
08-20-2014, 09:50 PM #4
Legended
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by palin23 View Post
is mw3 console id ban you need other id for work online again trust me

Is that what comes up when you're banned? I've got banned on ghosts and bo2, but I haven't even signed in on MW3 with CFW. I haven't been able to without getting the "Sever is unavailable" error. I don't know if bans carry over to other games, but I would think that a message would at least pop up saying I was banned.
Last edited by Legended ; 08-20-2014 at 09:55 PM.
08-20-2014, 09:54 PM #5
palin23
NextGenUpdate Elite
the console id is banned too for mw3 black ops and ghost yes the message is the server is no longer valid put an other conole id working and you fine to play mw3 again with you account is a banned id only
08-20-2014, 10:14 PM #6
Legended
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by palin23 View Post
the console id is banned too for mw3 black ops and ghost yes the message is the server is no longer valid put an other conole id working and you fine to play mw3 again with you account is a banned id only

For BO2 and Ghosts I got a message notifying I was banned. Plus I spoof my ID every time I sign in and before I play MP on any game. It's most likely a MAC ban if I'm banned at all, but I've read that Ghosts and BO2 are the only CODs that ban MAC addresses. I have two clean MAC addresses, but I'm just too lazy to switch right now.
08-20-2014, 10:17 PM #7
Cesei
Banned
MW3 Console bans? lol
08-20-2014, 10:19 PM #8
Legended
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by Impacts View Post
MW3 Console bans? lol

I doubt it. I'm just trying to figure out why I can't connect to servers. I've never played MW3 online with my CFW PS3, so I doubt I'm banned unless bans from other CODs carry over, which I doubt.
08-21-2014, 12:42 AM #9
palin23
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Impacts View Post
MW3 Console bans? lol

yess today i was banned console id for mw3 also black ops 2
08-21-2014, 12:45 AM #10
palin23
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Legended View Post
For BO2 and Ghosts I got a message notifying I was banned. Plus I spoof my ID every time I sign in and before I play MP on any game. It's most likely a MAC ban if I'm banned at all, but I've read that Ghosts and BO2 are the only CODs that ban MAC addresses. I have two clean MAC addresses, but I'm just too lazy to switch right now.

no no is a ban mac adrrees for mw3 because i was banned for server the console id for this game and im change my consoled id and again play fine mw3 with my account

The following user thanked palin23 for this useful post:

Cesei

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo