01-22-2015, 10:20 AM #1
kGx_SwiFt
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys right I wanted to get into modding sooo I wanted to start off with usb mods but Everytime I fine mods or that's their either patched or for offline some one please post a link for active vid tut link, and or usb mod link
Thanks guys Smile NGU

The following user groaned kGx_SwiFt for this awful post:

thahitcrew
03-25-2015, 07:43 PM #29
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Originally posted by pcpc View Post
hmm yes i can PRIVATE GAME LOBBY ONLY if anybody need proof send me yr psn name and i will inv to lobby !!!

Tell me what you can infect to a player huh? because i don't think you understand the definition of the word "Infect"...
03-26-2015, 10:42 PM #30
pcpc
Little One
Originally posted by ResistTheKiwi View Post
Tell me what you can infect to a player huh? because i don't think you understand the definition of the word "Infect"...

Ok i can invite to private lobby ( i use xModFectedxa) its Vault Mods so somebody who don't have jb can "modd" game in private lobby and save to online vault for him self to use for friends (infect somebody or give to somebody) i think its beater then nothing
03-27-2015, 01:20 AM #31
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Originally posted by pcpc View Post
Ok i can invite to private lobby ( i use xModFectedxa) its Vault Mods so somebody who don't have jb can "modd" game in private lobby and save to online vault for him self to use for friends (infect somebody or give to somebody) i think its beater then nothing

Fault mods? Nice I thought that shit would've been patched long ago

Wish I was still modding mw3 I could save it to my vault. And implement it in to a tool Smile
03-27-2015, 09:37 PM #32
pcpc
Little One
Originally posted by ResistTheKiwi View Post
Fault mods? Nice I thought that shit would've been patched long ago

Wish I was still modding mw3 I could save it to my vault. And implement it in to a tool Smile

if u or anybody from NGU still wont this mods just send me psn name and i will add u and u can save this mods on to yours ps3 and use online or add to tool this be something NEW Smile
11-17-2015, 02:17 AM #33
looking for god mode and max prestige with everything unlocked?
01-26-2016, 05:47 AM #34
Mod menus for Mw3,bo1,bo2,aw needs an jailbreak

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo