02-04-2017, 11:19 PM #1
imHxsn
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys i want to buy a menu but i want to know what the best paid menu out is right now. can you guys tell me a couple paid menus out and ill check them out and see which one ill buy! thnx*
02-04-2017, 11:42 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by imHxsn View Post
hey guys i want to buy a menu but i want to know what the best paid menu out is right now. can you guys tell me a couple paid menus out and ill check them out and see which one ill buy! thnx*

Paradox is the best menu for cod right now.

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

imHxsn
02-05-2017, 12:28 AM #3
Fxqht
Keeper
yes paradox or reflex engine or FMT Phantom but its not a sprx

The following user thanked Fxqht for this useful post:

imHxsn
02-05-2017, 12:36 AM #4
Father Luckeyy
hey guys i want to buy a menu but i want to know what the best paid menu out is right now. can you guys tell me a couple paid menus out and ill check them out and see which one ill buy! thnx*

Are you satisfied with the answers provided?

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

imHxsn
02-05-2017, 01:49 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff

Paradox SPRX is the best paid menu in my opinon, its got a host menu and a very good non host menu Smile

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

imHxsn
02-05-2017, 04:42 AM #6
Father Luckeyy

Answers was provided for you.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo