03-07-2017, 10:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can anyone please help me with Esp, Bones and snap line codes for mw3 ? Please don't say google it cause I have tried, I would not be asking if I didn't need help.
Last edited by UnholyTalonTSi ; 03-07-2017 at 10:21 PM.
03-09-2017, 02:23 AM #11
Originally posted by Dr.
Jericho Engine is an open source so im sure you can learn it from that

Jericho for bo3 is what i have been trying to convert to mw3, but i haven't had any luck yet.
03-09-2017, 02:24 AM #12
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by UnholyTalonTSi View Post
Jericho for bo3 is what i have been trying to convert to mw3, but i haven't had any luck yet.

Oh okay ill see if i can find something for you and get back too you

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

UnholyTalonTSi
03-09-2017, 02:25 AM #13
Originally posted by Dr.
Oh okay ill see if i can find something for you and get back too you

Ok, Thanks.
03-11-2017, 08:34 PM #14
I can not figure of the esp, bones and snap lines, if someone can give me working esp, bones and snap lines for mw3 i will pay them.
03-12-2017, 09:04 AM #15
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
I can not figure of the esp, bones and snap lines, if someone can give me working esp, bones and snap lines for mw3 i will pay them.

How funny is that, I just finished porting Jericho from BO3 to MW3, And for the most part I my self got stuck and at one point I reached out to other developers like OldSchoolMods(Creator of xNet) Swaqq(Creator of Defcon Engine) and Exile(Creator of Paradox) and not one of them took my money.
OldSchoolMods actually said that its possible to figure these things out via researching online and he was right.

Ill leave a few links here for you that may help you on your journey, as they helped me with a lot that i needed.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content..

The following 3 users say thank you to kiwi_modz for this useful post:

Kronos, UnholyTalonTSi, VenoxCoding
03-12-2017, 07:08 PM #16
Originally posted by modz View Post
How funny is that, I just finished porting Jericho from BO3 to MW3, And for the most part I my self got stuck and at one point I reached out to other developers like OldSchoolMods(Creator of xNet) Swaqq(Creator of Defcon Engine) and Exile(Creator of Paradox) and not one of them took my money.
OldSchoolMods actually said that its possible to figure these things out via researching online and he was right.

Ill leave a few links here for you that may help you on your journey, as they helped me with a lot that i needed.

You must login or register to view this content..

Thanks
03-13-2017, 04:08 PM #17
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Thanks

NP bud, pm me your Skype if your still having trouble
03-13-2017, 06:05 PM #18
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Can anyone please help me with Esp, Bones and snap line codes for mw3 ? Please don't say google it cause I have tried, I would not be asking if I didn't need help.

You satisfied with all the answers provided to you or do you require more assistance?

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

UnholyTalonTSi
03-14-2017, 12:07 AM #19
Originally posted by Dr.
You satisfied with all the answers provided to you or do you require more assistance?

Yes. You may close.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo