04-10-2014, 07:21 PM #1
noobRus
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU community! I have been searching and even attempted to make the OLD PROP MOD(Hide and Seek). So if anyone out there has it just send me a PM. It would be highly appreciated. Its been my all time favorite gamemode sense mw2 wnen I first played it.

Thanks

noobRusGandalf the Grey
04-11-2014, 01:32 AM #2
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Originally posted by noobRus View Post
Hey NGU community! I have been searching and even attempted to make the OLD PROP MOD(Hide and Seek). So if anyone out there has it just send me a PM. It would be highly appreciated. Its been my all time favorite gamemode sense mw2 wnen I first played it.

Thanks

noobRusGandalf the Grey

Hi there. I made a hide and seek menu a while back. Later found out that the hiding clients could not be killed as when they change in to a foreign object "model" they no longer hold any sort of hit reg / location...
04-11-2014, 01:53 AM #3
noobRus
Pokemon Trainer
Really. I couldnt code it myself I tryed. Just a epic failure!!!! Did you try what trotter did in the previous mw2 instead of making them invisible when they switch to a model. Where the hider becomes bound to that model saw the character model still remains. That might fix the hit marker register problem.
04-11-2014, 01:55 AM #4
noobRus
Pokemon Trainer
*So* sorry on the cell phone. Fat fingers small tabs = failure.
04-11-2014, 06:50 PM #5
xCSBKx
Banned
I fixed that Problem Smile
I think i will make a Hide n Seek Menu Smile
04-11-2014, 11:00 PM #6
noobRus
Pokemon Trainer
If you succeed with the hide and seek gamemode please inform me. It would be highly appreciated!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo