03-14-2015, 06:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Would like a class mod for MW3. (god mode)

Can pay by PSN card, or i can set up a paypal if needed. Skype is justmejassy or message me here

Thanks in Advance! Smile
Last edited by xtcgirl ; 03-16-2015 at 03:39 AM. Reason: ripped off!
03-16-2015, 12:23 AM #2
Thanks for the rip-off Smokey!

You must login or register to view this content.

your skype user name of k0kainextasy - you verified by posting it here on the site YOURSELF.

After letting him know what i needed and posting the account information and $10 PSN card info to him i was promptly removed from skype friends list, then blocked.

Card was redeemed, I had to go through my alternate emails to prove who i was and get my account back!
I have ALL the screenshots of the conversation, since it was on skype it may not be open to dispute unless approved, But EVERYONE should be aware that smokey will rip you off!

:Upside Down Happy(
Last edited by xtcgirl ; 03-16-2015 at 03:54 AM.
03-16-2015, 11:39 PM #3
Sorry to hear. He scammed a few people tonight, well, the last few days.

He also scammed this dude: You must login or register to view this content.
Originally posted by xtcgirl View Post

your skype user name of k0kainextasy - you verified by posting it here on the site YOURSELF.

After letting him know what i needed and posting the account information and $10 PSN card info to him i was promptly removed from skype friends list, then blocked.

Card was redeemed, I had to go through my alternate emails to prove who i was and get my account back!
I have ALL the screenshots of the conversation, since it was on skype it may not be open to dispute unless approved, But EVERYONE should be aware that smokey will rip you off!

03-17-2015, 01:00 AM #4
ugh, he's got issues! but Nextgenupdate doesn't tolerate scammers, i see he's been banned! (yay!) That's why i trust this site Smile
03-18-2015, 04:45 PM #5
i can do it hEAR THIS WEEK IF STILL NEED IT
03-18-2015, 05:52 PM #6
PS3lTA
Pokemon Trainer
Lol ill do it free.
04-06-2015, 06:23 AM #7
Default Avatar
Dylan
Originally posted by xtcgirl View Post

Post a thread here:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo