05-27-2016, 12:22 AM #1
ps3er
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); can someone please recommend or help me find a working rtm tool for mw3. I have looked around a lot and found many but they all have problems. one in particular that I found is e3 modz rtm tool. it worked the first time I loaded it up but after that it stopped working. I like that one a lot and really want to get it working. please guide me in the right direction. thanks.
05-27-2016, 01:32 AM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by ps3er View Post
can someone please recommend or help me find a working rtm tool for mw3. I have looked around a lot and found many but they all have problems. one in particular that I found is e3 modz rtm tool. it worked the first time I loaded it up but after that it stopped working. I like that one a lot and really want to get it working. please guide me in the right direction. thanks.

I use 444xMoDz new tool not his old black one. What is the issues your having with the tools? What errors are you getting?
05-27-2016, 02:52 AM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by ps3er View Post
can someone please recommend or help me find a working rtm tool for mw3. I have looked around a lot and found many but they all have problems. one in particular that I found is e3 modz rtm tool. it worked the first time I loaded it up but after that it stopped working. I like that one a lot and really want to get it working. please guide me in the right direction. thanks.

I use KiWi Modz RTM Tool and 444xMoDz RTM Tool, they are both great.
05-27-2016, 11:15 AM #4
ps3er
Haxor!
thank you! didnt find that one yet. do you know of a tool that has spec ops features? the problems im having is the first time I try a tool it usually works but anytime after that it doesnt work anymore. just tried 444's tool and it worked. but when I shut down and tried again it didnt work. what am I doing wrong? btw im a noob when it comes to rtm.
Last edited by ps3er ; 05-27-2016 at 12:50 PM.
05-27-2016, 04:26 PM #5
ps3er
Haxor!
I got 444's tool worked out but infinite ammo just freezes. any fix for that?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo