09-24-2016, 01:19 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, lets see if i can get this worded right lol.

I'll settle for regular MW3 God Mode to start with if anyone can help. (thanks in advance)

Then i'd like to get into more stuff (even if its with someone different)

On MW3, *several ppl have "Killstreak" mods i guess is the best way to put it, where they can pretty much use anything they want. I've also seen aimbots, God mode that's not invisible, *mods that make them require less hit markers to kill, and take more to kill them, pretty much everything under the sun. and the ability to Derank.

So, what's my request you ask? *TOYS! lol, *all of the above or some of the above or anything someone that's legit can help with ... even if i have to buy a whole console pre-setup from someone. (please include directions) I have spare PS3 consoles that if someone walks me through it i can do what they tell me also.*
I have spare accounts if an account is all that's needed. Tell me what you need, i'll supply it.

I would also love to be able to fix my own accounts in MW3 for regular invisible god mode (the simplest mod i'm told) - i have NO interest in modding other people's accounts so I won't be competition lol.*

I can pay in any method you wish, i'm prompt and don't mind paying for what i get. Every lobby in MW3 has someone using this or that, it's for fun - not to be a butt to anyone.

I've been scammed twice - and i'm determined not to be scammed again, so you'll need to be verifiable. or even if a staff member is willing to sit in, that's great!

I would love to find someone that can help out from time to time also. or teach me what i need to do.

Long story short - I need mods, I have funds - please help Smile

Skype is justmejassy or message me here.
Last edited by xtcgirl ; 09-24-2016 at 02:01 AM. Reason: aliens told me to.... lol
09-24-2016, 03:35 AM #2
No modders on? lol Smile
09-26-2016, 06:07 PM #3
TBMRecoveries
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xtcgirl View Post
No modders on? lol Smile

Wait wtf do you need 😂 I can Maybe help you out, Just tell me the easy way.
09-28-2016, 03:30 AM #4
sent you a message
09-28-2016, 03:48 AM #5
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
sent you a message

i got you xtc Smile
09-28-2016, 06:19 AM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
Ok, lets see if i can get this worded right lol.

I'll settle for regular MW3 God Mode to start with if anyone can help. (thanks in advance)

Then i'd like to get into more stuff (even if its with someone different)

On MW3, *several ppl have "Killstreak" mods i guess is the best way to put it, where they can pretty much use anything they want. I've also seen aimbots, God mode that's not invisible, *mods that make them require less hit markers to kill, and take more to kill them, pretty much everything under the sun. and the ability to Derank.

So, what's my request you ask? *TOYS! lol, *all of the above or some of the above or anything someone that's legit can help with ... even if i have to buy a whole console pre-setup from someone. (please include directions) I have spare PS3 consoles that if someone walks me through it i can do what they tell me also.*
I have spare accounts if an account is all that's needed. Tell me what you need, i'll supply it.

I would also love to be able to fix my own accounts in MW3 for regular invisible god mode (the simplest mod i'm told) - i have NO interest in modding other people's accounts so I won't be competition lol.*

I can pay in any method you wish, i'm prompt and don't mind paying for what i get. Every lobby in MW3 has someone using this or that, it's for fun - not to be a butt to anyone.

I've been scammed twice - and i'm determined not to be scammed again, so you'll need to be verifiable. or even if a staff member is willing to sit in, that's great!

I would love to find someone that can help out from time to time also. or teach me what i need to do.

Long story short - I need mods, I have funds - please help Smile

Skype is justmejassy or message me here.

Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
i got you xtc Smile

was this request carried out? Smile
09-28-2016, 02:43 PM #7
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
was this request carried out? Smile

Yes it was. it was carried out by me she requested for this thread to be closed thanks Kronos
09-28-2016, 10:55 PM #8
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
Yes it was. it was carried out by me she requested for this thread to be closed thanks Kronos

Okay thanks very much,

Thread Closed Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo