08-08-2013, 06:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Status : Temporarily Closed

Note. — As I consider there are not a lot of people who request Call of Duty 4 modded lobbies, I will temporarily close it. If you want a modded lobby during that time, please send me a private message.

Hey guys !

I am giving free VIP access to my modded lobbies ! I use x2EzYx--'s Private Patch.

It gives you the opportunity to change your stats, prestige, level, make yourself infected with UAV (works online after you left the lobby) and many more nice things !

Post your PSN below and I will add you. I will not accept any friend request. I will delete you after you get whatever you want.

You turned off your Playstation and want infections back ? Message me on PSN you want to get in my lobby again and I will add you.
Last edited by AlexQc96 ; 08-08-2013 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Changed status and added a notice.

The following 2 users say thank you to AlexQc96 for this useful post:

malone32, Thirst
11-30-2013, 04:48 PM #11
superme40
Little One
Originally posted by AlexQc96 View Post

Note. — As I consider there are not a lot of people who request Call of Duty 4 modded lobbies, I will temporarily close it. If you want a modded lobby during that time, please send me a private message.

Hey guys !

I am giving free VIP access to my modded lobbies ! I use x2EzYx--'s Private Patch.

It gives you the opportunity to change your stats, prestige, level, make yourself infected with UAV (works online after you left the lobby) and many more nice things !

Post your PSN below and I will add you. I will not accept any friend request. I will delete you after you get whatever you want.

You turned off your Playstation and want infections back ? Message me on PSN you want to get in my lobby again and I will add you.

add tripplh4
12-05-2013, 01:20 AM #12
Originally posted by AlexQc96 View Post

Hey guys !

please add me, my PSN is DyllanIsYoDaddy
12-05-2013, 03:40 PM #13
nick4469

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo