12-22-2012, 12:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is their a way we can convert cod4 patch to the unlimited mods bypass method,Like convert the gsc into cfgs, or copy the gsc's into a cfg file??And one more thing has anybody came out with a cod4 patch with cfgs instead of gsc's
12-22-2012, 02:22 AM #2
KobeTheCoder
Pokemon Trainer
Well , there is a way but 1 it would be a lot of coding depending what patch your converting and 2 some of the options will not work and will take up space .... And the 'cfg' modding method was invented with CoD4 and tryed on other CoDs but I am not sure if they worked on newer versions of the game as they found a way to block them out
12-22-2012, 04:08 AM #3
Originally posted by KobeTheCoder View Post
Well , there is a way but 1 it would be a lot of coding depending what patch your converting and 2 some of the options will not work and will take up space .... And the 'cfg' modding method was invented with CoD4 and tryed on other CoDs but I am not sure if they worked on newer versions of the game as they found a way to block them out

Well would i be able to convert a chocos private patch,or is it like not possible at all
12-22-2012, 02:52 PM #4
KobeTheCoder
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by contraxs View Post
Well would i be able to convert a chocos private patch,or is it like not possible at all

To be honest you can convert ANY patch but you'll have to put all the coding into 'Cfg' Files ... And a lot of the options wouldn't work like for example " Flying jet " will be one of the options that will not work .. And to answer your question about it being possible it is you just need to be bypassed

The following user groaned KobeTheCoder for this awful post:

Kush Friendly
12-22-2012, 04:47 PM #5
Is their a way we can convert cod4 patch to the unlimited mods bypass method,Like convert the gsc into cfgs, or copy the gsc's into a cfg file??And one more thing has anybody came out with a cod4 patch with cfgs instead of gsc's

There isn't a way to convert gsc into a cfg file for many reasons and also if there was every single person be using a patch
The only way is get a JB PS3 running on 3.55 or less as you need homebrew to transfer the patch from your computer to your ps3

The following user thanked Silent Assassin for this useful post:

Kush Friendly
12-22-2012, 08:40 PM #6
Kush Friendly
League Champion

No. You can NOT convert .GSC to .CFG will not work.
01-01-2013, 05:36 AM #7
Originally posted by Kush
No. You can NOT convert .GSC to .CFG will not work.

I like how you just ended the conversation right there :lol:
01-01-2013, 01:28 PM #8
Hacks 'n' Mods
Maggbot timeout!
Is their a way we can convert cod4 patch to the unlimited mods bypass method,Like convert the gsc into cfgs, or copy the gsc's into a cfg file??And one more thing has anybody came out with a cod4 patch with cfgs instead of gsc's

Dumbest question i've heard in ages... If this was possible, don't you think people would have done it, How the fuck can the game read GSC coding in a file ment for CFG......
01-01-2013, 04:45 PM #9
Originally posted by Hacks
Dumbest question i've heard in ages... If this was possible, don't you think people would have done it, How the fuck can the game read GSC coding in a file ment for CFG......

Hes a noob clearly doesn't mean you have flame

We were all there once

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo