Post: Should I add Others Patches in my Ultimate Patch v1?
05-04-2013, 11:00 PM #1
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so i want everyone's opinion to contribute to this question. I want to know if i should be adding other people's patches into my menu. Im a bit skeptical about this because under my view, I feel that adding other people's patches make my patch feel like it isn't all that good. I just want people's opinions if i should add patches into my menu. [ IVI40A3Fusionz Unreleased Patch, Karoolus Monster Patch etc.]
I can tell you that Hawkins Zombieland will indeed be in my menu.
05-05-2013, 01:44 AM #2
That's a tough one. There are a lot of great patches out there.
The problem I have with multi menu patches was switch from one menu to another because one patch had a feature and the other one didn't but i do miss playing old menus like oX-matto-Xo or Quicksilvers .
05-05-2013, 02:48 AM #3
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by codybenti View Post
That's a tough one. There are a lot of great patches out there.
The problem I have with multi menu patches was switch from one menu to another because one patch had a feature and the other one didn't but i do miss playing old menus like oX-matto-Xo or Quicksilvers .

i might just add the classics and a few other recent menu's in my patch Smile
05-05-2013, 12:58 PM #4
sirsmokealotENG
Do a barrel roll!
i would definatly add at least a few other menus, hawever good your menu is there are still times when you want to use somthing else. (atleast Iprofamily's checker patch my favSmile
05-05-2013, 02:09 PM #5
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by westToasted View Post
Ok so i want everyone's opinion to contribute to this question. I want to know if i should be adding other people's patches into my menu. Im a bit skeptical about this because under my view, I feel that adding other people's patches make my patch feel like it isn't all that good. I just want people's opinions if i should add patches into my menu. [ IVI40A3Fusionz Unreleased Patch, Karoolus Monster Patch etc.]

don't try to make a patch with every other patch in it what you need to do is make your patch special , this way people will love it all the more and not just because it has a lot of other people patches in it

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Originally posted by sirsmokealotENG View Post
Iprofamily's checker patch my fav

omg mine 2

The following 2 users say thank you to forflah123 for this useful post:

Vampytwistッ, x_DaftVader_x
05-05-2013, 04:02 PM #6
sirsmokealotENG
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by forflah123 View Post
omg mine 2

tht and his W@W cloud patch was all i used back then lol. i made an edite of your W@W private patch a while ago, its based kinda on iprofams COD4 patch. can send if u want to have a quick look (alot better thn the edite i see posted on here lol.)
Last edited by sirsmokealotENG ; 05-06-2013 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Was to High
08-04-2013, 11:06 PM #7
Have finished this yet?

The following user thanked ModdingWarfare for this useful post:

GHOSTHUNTER2
08-05-2013, 08:25 PM #8
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Nah you shouldn't Smile cause theres already an Ultimate CoD 4 Patch out
08-05-2013, 08:30 PM #9
Originally posted by StayyToasted View Post
Ok so i want everyone's opinion to contribute to this question. I want to know if i should be adding other people's patches into my menu. Im a bit skeptical about this because under my view, I feel that adding other people's patches make my patch feel like it isn't all that good. I just want people's opinions if i should add patches into my menu. [ IVI40A3Fusionz Unreleased Patch, Karoolus Monster Patch etc.]

A). No, make your patch unique, give it something that no other patch has got, a usp if you like.

B). Zombieland isn't a patch, it's a gamemode, so that is fine Winky Winky

The following user thanked x_DaftVader_x for this useful post:

ImGsus
08-23-2013, 07:13 AM #10
Awesome! Zombieland is in it <3.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo