07-23-2013, 08:15 PM #1
aRouuZe
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, well basicly i've been looking for ages to find a patch on cod 4 ps3, that has toggle uav hack binded dpad down, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated:

my psn is 'BOOTBATTLES' message me on there or here if you need any extra infoSmile
07-23-2013, 08:26 PM #2
Default Avatar
DeNo
Wrong Section Buddy. Try searching for them next time :y:
07-24-2013, 02:47 PM #3
Originally posted by aRouuZe View Post
Hey, well basicly i've been looking for ages to find a patch on cod 4 ps3, that has toggle uav hack binded dpad down, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated:

my psn is 'BOOTBATTLES' message me on there or here if you need any extra infoSmile

Are you looking for a patch with D-pad down UAV hack but without a mod menu or anything else?
I can make one.
07-24-2013, 03:54 PM #4
aRouuZe
Save Point
Originally posted by codybenti View Post
Are you looking for a patch with D-pad down UAV hack but without a mod menu or anything else?
I can make one.

yeah, it doesn't need to have a mod menu, but if it does be stealth and usable off hostSmile thats pretty much it, much appreciated Smile
07-24-2013, 09:26 PM #5
Originally posted by aRouuZe View Post
yeah, it doesn't need to have a mod menu, but if it does be stealth and usable off hostSmile thats pretty much it, much appreciated Smile

It's pritty basic. Press D-pad down to activate UAV hack. Press D-pad down a couple of times to adjust the Compass range. It has nothing else and is super stealthy. Download link for the patch below!
You must login or register to view this content.
07-24-2013, 10:27 PM #6
aRouuZe
Save Point
thanks dude! i've been looking for this for ages! Smile i was also wondering, do you have a the code for getting rid of infections/dvars on host? :P i just wonderingSmile thanks anyways dude alot of help! Smile
07-25-2013, 12:10 AM #7
aRouuZe
Save Point
Originally posted by codybenti View Post
It's pritty basic. Press D-pad down to activate UAV hack. Press D-pad down a couple of times to adjust the Compass range. It has nothing else and is super stealthy. Download link for the patch below!
You must login or register to view this content.

sorry dude, but the patch doesn't work :( it only changes the size of the radar, and doesn't actually toggle the uav hack on and off :( if you could add me on skype, that'd be greatSmile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo