05-23-2015, 12:54 AM #1
xDONOx
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, I have been putting modded patches on mw2, WaW, and Blops 1 with no problems at all. However, I follow the exact same steps for Cod 4, start the game up, and the game is as normal. I have tried about 4 or 5 different modded patches and none have worked. Just wondering if I'm missing something? Any suggestions to resolve my issue?
Thanks Steve
05-23-2015, 01:00 AM #2
Originally posted by xDONOx View Post
Hi guys, I have been putting modded patches on mw2, WaW, and Blops 1 with no problems at all. However, I follow the exact same steps for Cod 4, start the game up, and the game is as normal. I have tried about 4 or 5 different modded patches and none have worked. Just wondering if I'm missing something? Any suggestions to resolve my issue?
Thanks Steve

Are the patches reading patch_mp.ff? And are you putting them in the right directory?
05-23-2015, 01:33 AM #3
xDONOx
Save Point
Originally posted by Coffee
Are the patches reading patch_mp.ff? And are you putting them in the right directory?

Yes, they are reading mp_patch.ff and I am placing them in dev_hdd0>game>BLES00148>USRDIR
05-23-2015, 01:39 AM #4
Yes, they are reading mp_patch.ff and I am placing them in dev_hdd0>game>BLES00148>USRDIR

Try copying the game to your hdd using multiman and than add a patch.
05-23-2015, 01:50 AM #5
xDONOx
Save Point
Try copying the game to your hdd using multiman and than add a patch.

The game is already installed on my hdd! I was thinking of deleting all the game data and starting from scratch. Do you think that might work?
05-23-2015, 01:53 AM #6
The game is already installed on my hdd! I was thinking of deleting all the game data and starting from scratch. Do you think that might work?

I dont think so. This is an odd problem that i have never came past ever.
05-23-2015, 01:57 AM #7
xDONOx
Save Point
I dont think so. This is an odd problem that i have never came past ever.

Yeah, considering I am doing everything properly, and every other game I put modded patches on works no problem.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo