01-17-2016, 08:31 AM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Downloaded the torrent and cant get the game to work. It launches and I see the logo for COD4, then it exits to xmb. It's the logo for the Yes/No screen but I don't get any choices, just immediately exits. I've tried eboot changing, renaming, patch, re-updating, bd mirror, internal. None of these worked. Any solutions?
09-11-2016, 02:32 AM #20
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Kazr View Post
mods work on the psn version of the call of duties fine, you can use one of ghostfacekiller11 patches or any cod4 rtm tools you can think of, with patches though some tend to blackscreen. they use the same mods as the blus or bles versions in most case but in some cases the offsets are different. but that doesn't happen on most games i've played so mods work as normal but as i said, debug eboots i never have gotten working on a psn game probably because you need to mess with the debug settings which i won't do but on most games ccapi does just fine anyways.

i've given up playing call of duty online on the ps3 because people freeze me when i'm playing legit and the only way to unfreeze is to have tmapi opened up and i rarely do so i only play games i want to earn trophies on now. unless i'm real bored and wanna play an older cod online but atm i'm real into last of us, idk why but i dicided to start on grounded and got to the end and one of the artifacts in Ellie's bag didn't count so i didn't get the trophy for that which kinda disappointed me but theres always NG+ lol, it says i have 140/141 and its annoying the shit of of me. off topic i know lol.

Lmao well you could replay the chapter or whatever and get it again maybe? Yeah for sure PS3 modding is boring now. Even legit. It's why we all need to focus on next gen now. Legit or not. As far as this game, I'm not gonna sweat going through the trouble for a psn version lol
09-11-2016, 02:53 AM #21
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Lmao well you could replay the chapter or whatever and get it again maybe? Yeah for sure PS3 modding is boring now. Even legit. It's why we all need to focus on next gen now. Legit or not. As far as this game, I'm not gonna sweat going through the trouble for a psn version lol

honestly its no trouble, all you need to do is download the pkg and then install the eboot and patch i send you and your done but if you wanna do accounts stats you are better off using a rtm tool as the unlock all is slow as shit with the patch, and as for the last of us and old gen being boring, TLOU since i didn't get into it in the past i am rather enjoying and no point going to chapter select i have to do another gameplay anyways. But will agree with you old gen is quite boring compared to what it is thats why i'm grinding my games trying to finsih them all so i never have to look back lol. it will be like my ps2 that sits in the corner, 2004 - 2010, the ps3's 2008 - 2016 lol though my main ps3 i got in 2010, good thing about not going to current gen early is there is a massive range of games to choose from Smile
09-11-2016, 06:20 AM #22
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
honestly its no trouble, all you need to do is download the pkg and then install the eboot and patch i send you and your done but if you wanna do accounts stats you are better off using a rtm tool as the unlock all is slow as shit with the patch, and as for the last of us and old gen being boring, TLOU since i didn't get into it in the past i am rather enjoying and no point going to chapter select i have to do another gameplay anyways. But will agree with you old gen is quite boring compared to what it is thats why i'm grinding my games trying to finsih them all so i never have to look back lol. it will be like my ps2 that sits in the corner, 2004 - 2010, the ps3's 2008 - 2016 lol though my main ps3 i got in 2010, good thing about not going to current gen early is there is a massive range of games to choose from Smile

I believe so yeah. More exciting ones coming out by the end of the year! As far as cod 4 it's alright. Appreciate it though! I don't feel like bothering with it anymore.
09-11-2016, 06:56 AM #23
ymh
Treasure hunter
I believe so yeah. More exciting ones coming out by the end of the year! As far as cod 4 it's alright. Appreciate it though! I don't feel like bothering with it anymore.

fair enough, and idk what i wanna play really, as someone who like to earn trophies in my spare time i'll just have to wait and see, but i'm not gonna buy a game if i know i'm not gonna like it.
09-11-2016, 05:56 PM #24
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
fair enough, and idk what i wanna play really, as someone who like to earn trophies in my spare time i'll just have to wait and see, but i'm not gonna buy a game if i know i'm not gonna like it.

Depends what you like, I recommend the Uncharted Series, The Last Of Us Remastered, Alien: Isolation, and some others. Anyways, if you wanna chat hmu on skype cause this has gone off topic.

The following user thanked Dog88Christian for this useful post:

ymh
09-14-2016, 10:29 PM #25
S63
Space Ninja
Depends what you like, I recommend the Uncharted Series, The Last Of Us Remastered, Alien: Isolation, and some others. Anyways, if you wanna chat hmu on skype cause this has gone off topic.

Have you fixed this?
09-14-2016, 10:50 PM #26
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by S63 View Post
Have you fixed this?

No!!!
09-15-2016, 12:27 PM #27
S63
Space Ninja
No!!!

In the usrdir folder there should be 2 .BIN files...

Ones called EBOOT.BIN and the others called EBOOT_MP.BIN

Delete The EBOOT.BIN then rename EBOOT_MP.BIN to EBOOT.BIN and your Yes/No thing should disappear
09-15-2016, 01:00 PM #28
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by S63 View Post
In the usrdir folder there should be 2 .BIN files...

Ones called EBOOT.BIN and the others called EBOOT_MP.BIN

Delete The EBOOT.BIN then rename EBOOT_MP.BIN to EBOOT.BIN and your Yes/No thing should disappear

Tried that before, no luck.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo