05-10-2016, 07:06 PM #1
Legended
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'd like to play in stealth mode. I don't even want to use mods. I just want to force host and be able to play with other people legit and kick any modders out. Not that I'm hating on any of you guys, but I just want to play some classic COD without the modders. Some of you guys are jerks though. I got deranked with negative XP for no reason, making it so I couldn't join any lobbies, and I wasn't even modding. Luckily I have CFW and I was easily able to get things back to normal.
05-10-2016, 07:35 PM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by Legended View Post
I'd like to play in stealth mode. I don't even want to use mods. I just want to force host and be able to play with other people legit and kick any modders out. Not that I'm hating on any of you guys, but I just want to play some classic COD without the modders. Some of you guys are jerks though. I got deranked with negative XP for no reason, making it so I couldn't join any lobbies, and I wasn't even modding. Luckily I have CFW and I was easily able to get things back to normal.

Ghostfacekillr's Ghost patch legacy edition can be stealth. People can see it if they spectate i think but other than that they wouldnt know you are hosting but you have to turn the right things on.
05-11-2016, 01:00 AM #3
Legended
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by Like View Post
Ghostfacekillr's Ghost patch legacy edition can be stealth. People can see it if they spectate i think but other than that they wouldnt know you are hosting but you have to turn the right things on.

I tried it out. I like the stealth mode but I don't like how it gives me infinite ammo by default and changes my name color to blue.. I would like to play completely legit.
Last edited by Legended ; 05-11-2016 at 01:06 AM.
05-11-2016, 01:38 AM #4
I tried it out. I like the stealth mode but I don't like how it gives me infinite ammo by default and changes my name color to blue.. I would like to play completely legit.

If you want legit people, wait for the remaster.
05-11-2016, 02:37 AM #5

You can play completely legit if you want using GHOST PATCH Legacy Edition. Open the menu and go to Host Menu. First select No Cheaters (this will stop players from modding in your game). Second select Stealth Mode (this will remove all advertising and set the game settings to default). Third select Final Kill Cam (this will remove final kill cam) select Disable Max Ammo (this will remove unlimited ammo) and select Disable Binds (this will remove your stealth binds). You can now have a completely legit game!!!! I hope this helps.
Last edited by codybenti ; 05-12-2016 at 05:42 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to codybenti for this useful post:

EternalHabit, Legended
05-11-2016, 02:54 AM #6
Rocket League <3

Your name is only blue on your screen.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo