Post: >> Cod 4 R2R Mod Menu\BUSTEDTWINKIE and DimeBag Derrell's Menu Ported To Ps3 <<
07-29-2019, 07:41 PM #1

The following user thanked ttgmodder123 for this useful post:

Fixed Username
02-01-2020, 03:18 PM #3

This Infects Perfectly Like dUSTEDTWINKIE and DimeBag Derrell's Menu, But when you try going into Private Match Online Your Console Freezes, That's all this is infection text then crash after going to private match don't actually give you anything
02-02-2020, 09:15 PM #4
Originally posted by ItzJonnyx View Post

This Infects Perfectly Like dUSTEDTWINKIE and DimeBag Derrell's Menu, But when you try going into Private Match Online Your Console Freezes, That's all this is infection text then crash after going to private match don't actually give you anything

it shouldn't because I have no problem using it ?!
02-03-2020, 06:21 PM #5
Originally posted by ttgmodder123 View Post

it does
07-04-2023, 03:16 AM #6
Originally posted by ttgmodder123 View Post

it does

because you need 2 ps3s for it to work properly. been using it for years and no issues. 2 ps3s, system link, the old way.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo