07-06-2012, 01:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys, i havant really discussed anything to do with this to the community at all, this project has been undergoing for over 2 years now so i would like to provide the information to Elite members ONLY since this section needs it Smile

Q: [B]What Is Operation Storm?[/B]
A: Operation Storm Is a Re- Creation Of Call Of Duty 4 with its own new story line and content.

Q: [B]What Will Be On It?[/B]
A: Well,since everyone loves COD4 we have decided to leave the current stocked weapons and perks to make it a bit more oldschool so players can enjoy the game once again.

Q: [B]Maps And Content?[/B]
A: Well, For the first time in CoD history you will be able to design the game yourself, you can modify anything up to its limits, This will follow on from the 'Mods' For the pc version. Any game modes,maps,Upgrades will be requested by you, all you would need to do is fill out a form and we will try and do the best we can.

Q: [B]Where will i download it?[/B]
A: Now here`s the best part, Its Not Downloadable! The game will be Running Server-Sided with its own VPS (temporally) whenever my computer is on (everyday). The only downloaded content you will need is The Menu Client and The updates, that will be all.

Q: [B]When will it be released?[/B]
A: So Far we are trying to push the game for its release by the beginning of the summer holidays, no exact date yet.

Q: [B]Map Pack Content?[/B]
A: Once every month you will receive 1 (maybe 2) maps from our developers, any others will be designed by you and entered into a competition.

Q: [B]Why did you create this, there's already a cod4 and this is like a mod?[/B]
A: Out of curiosity this was developed for people who DON'T have cod4, who would like to play from their browser and get the best experience with upgrades and extra content, its for fun.

Q: [B]Will I Have to pay for this?[/B]
A: For the time being, no. but after a few months we will open a premium access which will give you more features for the forum including extra in-game content. (coloured names will be continued)

Q: [B]What is coming soon in future updates?[/B]
A: Single player & Zombie Add-ons Plus Explosive short-cuts within every map, through a c4, detonate and you have created a hole in a wall. good for extended gameplay.

Q: [B]is this legal?[/B]
A: Yes, This Game is technically a mod, it will be called from inside of CoD4 but you will not see any previous maps and content from cod4 accept the content i listed above,you may need to buy cod4 yourself or pay for premium to play the game from the website depending how the meeting with activision goes.

Now that is sorted, the main menu client is now available to download from our website (game isnt available yet.) so you can download that below.

Direct download(Framework Needed): You must login or register to view this content.

Trailers,Screenshot`s and more information will be coming soon. If you have any questions please reply below.
Thanks,

CodGlitcher (Uk_ViiPeR),
CEO of Minus Creations.
Last edited by Uk_ViiPeR ; 07-06-2012 at 01:28 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Uk_ViiPeR for this useful post:

.Andy, DEREKTROTTER, FourzerotwoFAILS, Justin, Lovol, Taylor, Ciri, xRaW
07-06-2012, 02:25 PM #2
Originally posted by ViiPeR View Post
hey guys, i havant really discussed anything to do with this to the community at all, this project has been undergoing for over 2 years now so i would like to provide the information to Elite members ONLY since this section needs it Smile

A: Operation Storm Is a Re- Creation Of Call Of Duty 4 with its own new story line and content.

A: Well,since everyone loves COD4 we have decided to leave the current stocked weapons and perks to make it a bit more oldschool so players can enjoy the game once again.

A: Well, For the first time in CoD history you will be able to design the game yourself, you can modify anything up to its limits, This will follow on from the 'Mods' For the pc version. Any game modes,maps,Upgrades will be requested by you, all you would need to do is fill out a form and we will try and do the best we can.

A: Now here`s the best part, Its Not Downloadable! The game will be Running Server-Sided with its own VPS (temporally) whenever my computer is on (everyday). The only downloaded content you will need is The Menu Client and The updates, that will be all.

A: So Far we are trying to push the game for its release by the beginning of the summer holidays, no exact date yet.

A: Once every month you will receive 1 (maybe 2) maps from our developers, any others will be designed by you and entered into a competition.

Q: [B]Why did you create this, there's already a cod4 and this is like a mod?[/B]
A: Out of curiosity this was developed for people who DON'T have cod4, who would like to play from their browser and get the best experience with upgrades and extra content, its for fun.

A: For the time being, no. but after a few months we will open a premium access which will give you more features for the forum including extra in-game content. (coloured names will be continued)

A: Single player & Zombie Add-ons Plus Explosive short-cuts within every map, through a c4, detonate and you have created a hole in a wall. good for extended gameplay.

A: Yes, This Game is technically a mod, it will be called from inside of CoD4 but you will not see any previous maps and content from cod4 accept the content i listed above,you may need to buy cod4 yourself or pay for premium to play the game from the website depending how the meeting with activision goes.

Now that is sorted, the main menu client is now available to download from our website (game isnt available yet.) so you can download that below.

Direct download(Framework Needed): You must login or register to view this content.

Trailers,Screenshot`s and more information will be coming soon. If you have any questions please reply below.
Thanks,

CodGlitcher (Uk_ViiPeR),
CEO of Minus Creations.

I have waited over 2 years for this. I remember way back when you started to "think" about doing this. D=
07-06-2012, 05:17 PM #3
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by ViiPeR View Post
hey guys, i havant really discussed anything to do with this to the community at all, this project has been undergoing for over 2 years now so i would like to provide the information to Elite members ONLY since this section needs it Smile

Thanks,

CodGlitcher (Uk_ViiPeR),
CEO of Minus Creations.

What about mac :fa:
07-06-2012, 08:31 PM #4
Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
What about mac :fa:

it should do, ill have to run a test soon.
07-06-2012, 11:12 PM #5
xRaW
xI2aW-
man just reading what this is it looks amazing. ill have to have a look though :y:
07-15-2012, 11:57 PM #6
pcfreak30
>> PCFreak30.com Happy<<
I wish you could of told me bout this codglitcher.. BTW if you can get it in MONO so linux ppl can run.

And if you need hosting talk to me. I run a hosting company + VPS's...
07-17-2012, 09:31 PM #7
Originally posted by Ownage
This honestly would do NGU a lot of good if it was released here on NGU, or advertised through ngu, etc.

me and dave were discussing that yesterday, looks like it will be linked to NGU after all =D

The following user thanked Uk_ViiPeR for this useful post:

07-17-2012, 09:43 PM #8
Nice, that is awesome to hear!
Btw add me on psn man, gotta new one, nGuOwnageHD

will do after, btw are you good at writing letters? my english isn't good enough/
07-17-2012, 10:12 PM #9
Eh I can be, why whats up?

don't worry, ive sorted it out now Smile
07-17-2012, 11:22 PM #10
OMG! I remember back when this was just an idea, I actually remember watching you on TV one night doing a map design. I also remember Dawsey was big with this Project during the first like 5/6 months. Haha!

The following user thanked Sheldon Cooper for this useful post:

Uk_ViiPeR

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo