08-27-2012, 01:00 PM #1
Harry
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ohai, .haz here aka Hxrry showing you a preview of my newest COD4 Menu ... MostDope v2 Happy Well i have spent a lot of time working on this patch and i think it's turned out pretty good. Just Adding More Patches into it, Won't be much longer! :yay:

Now for the preview =D

Now, i hope you all enjoy and the release will be soon. Thank you ^^

~ .haz
Last edited by Harry ; 09-14-2012 at 09:41 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Harry for this useful post:

c0deList, forflah123, iiToYz, iPROFamily, xTc, IVI40A3Fusionz, ivisionz, J, Jacob-And-Britt, ThePhantom410., xePixTvx
08-27-2012, 04:22 PM #11
Originally posted by .haz View Post
lurker stare and i get what your saying, but it's very hard to think of original scripts and stuff :\

Not really Winky Winky
08-27-2012, 09:17 PM #12
Harry
Former Staff
Originally posted by The
Not really Winky Winky

not for a boss like you it's not Winky Winky when your as crap as me, its near impossible :\
08-28-2012, 12:50 AM #13
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
you get me a link and it's in there Winky Winky.

if its not in there.... its ok because i host, i just thought it would be cool to see something else other than juddy's, no offense to you juddy, for the people that dont host...
08-28-2012, 10:20 AM #14
Harry
Former Staff
Originally posted by WhyIsChocoAMod View Post
if its not in there.... its ok because i host, i just thought it would be cool to see something else other than juddy's, no offense to you juddy, for the people that dont host...

yeah, it would be pretty cool to have it in i suppose, but it will cause a hella lag D=
09-04-2012, 02:31 PM #15
U WOT M8
You talkin to me?
ohai, .haz here aka Hxrry showing you a preview of my newest COD4 Menu ... MostDope v2 Happy Well i have spent a lot of time working on this patch and i think it's turned out pretty good. But now i'm kinda stuck on what to do, i need to add more functions to admin menu i know, but i also would like to add multiple patches, but every time i try i get an error stare Anyone willing to help? :\ just quote me, thanks in advance :wub:

Now for the preview =D

Now, i hope you all enjoy and the release will be soon. Thank you ^^

~ .haz

Yo looks nice but if you can remove that auto laser infection , your patch will be better , and adding more mods would be perfect <Happy
09-04-2012, 03:23 PM #16
Harry
Former Staff
Originally posted by xlBlenn View Post
Yo looks nice but if you can remove that auto laser infection , your patch will be better , and adding more mods would be perfect <Happy

haha, it's already removed =D Its ready to be released, which i shall do within the next week :y:

The following user thanked Harry for this useful post:

U WOT M8
09-04-2012, 06:13 PM #17
U WOT M8
You talkin to me?
haha, it's already removed =D Its ready to be released, which i shall do within the next week :y:

ill change my pant when i got that beast on my PS3 :fyea:
09-04-2012, 06:16 PM #18
elvamo
Banned
Please download link¿?¿?
09-04-2012, 07:27 PM #19
Harry
Former Staff
Originally posted by xlBlenn View Post
ill change my pant when i got that beast on my PS3 :fyea:

haha, thanks! Well here's it on ps3, its just not quite finished ^^

Originally posted by elvamo View Post