08-27-2012, 01:00 PM #1
Harry
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ohai, .haz here aka Hxrry showing you a preview of my newest COD4 Menu ... MostDope v2 Happy Well i have spent a lot of time working on this patch and i think it's turned out pretty good. Just Adding More Patches into it, Won't be much longer! :yay:

Now for the preview =D

Now, i hope you all enjoy and the release will be soon. Thank you ^^

~ .haz
Last edited by Harry ; 09-14-2012 at 09:41 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Harry for this useful post:

c0deList, forflah123, iiToYz, iPROFamily, xTc, IVI40A3Fusionz, ivisionz, J, Jacob-And-Britt, ThePhantom410., xePixTvx
08-27-2012, 01:04 PM #2
Newelly
Can’t trickshot me!
Would be fine if there was something different in it from all the other patches released...

You need to code your own scripts with more taste, to help your patch look different
08-27-2012, 01:08 PM #3
Harry
Former Staff
Originally posted by Newelly
Would be fine if there was something different in it from all the other patches released...

You need to code your own scripts with more taste, to help your patch look different

lurker stare and i get what your saying, but it's very hard to think of original scripts and stuff :\
08-27-2012, 01:24 PM #4
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by .haz View Post
ohai, .haz here aka Hxrry showing you a preview of my newest COD4 Menu ... MostDope v2 Happy Well i have spent a lot of time working on this patch and i think it's turned out pretty good. But now i'm kinda stuck on what to do, i need to add more functions to admin menu i know, but i also would like to add multiple patches, but every time i try i get an error stare Anyone willing to help? :\ just quote me, thanks in advance :wub:

Now for the preview =D

~ .haz

what would be cool is if you could add the ultimate three some infectable made by i think busted twinkie and dimbag something..
08-27-2012, 01:27 PM #5
Harry
Former Staff
Originally posted by WhyIsChocoAMod View Post
what would be cool is if you could add the ultimate three some infectable made by i think busted twinkie and dimbag something..

you get me a link and it's in there Winky Winky.
08-27-2012, 01:42 PM #6
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
ohai, .haz here aka Hxrry showing you a preview of my newest COD4 Menu ... MostDope v2 Happy Well i have spent a lot of time working on this patch and i think it's turned out pretty good. But now i'm kinda stuck on what to do, i need to add more functions to admin menu i know, but i also would like to add multiple patches, but every time i try i get an error stare Anyone willing to help? :\ just quote me, thanks in advance :wub:

Now for the preview =D

~ .haz

to add patches you need yo use dvars when you get on skpye ill show you

The following user thanked forflah123 for this useful post:

Harry
08-27-2012, 01:47 PM #7
Harry
Former Staff
Originally posted by forflah123 View Post
to add patches you need yo use dvars when you get on skpye ill show you

wow. thanks a lot forflah, it would be a huge help :y: i'm on skype now but i'm going for my dinner then weights etc .. so i will message you when im free? + thanks again :love:
08-27-2012, 01:52 PM #8
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
wow. thanks a lot forflah, it would be a huge help :y: i'm on skype now but i'm going for my dinner then weights etc .. so i will message you when im free? + thanks again :love:

yr i have work at 4 so if you not on before then ill show you when i get back it really easy and wont take long
08-27-2012, 01:59 PM #9
Harry
Former Staff
Originally posted by forflah123 View Post
yr i have work at 4 so if you not on before then ill show you when i get back it really easy and wont take long

Thanks so much :love: Wish there was more people like youu Happy
08-27-2012, 03:33 PM #10
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
you get me a link and it's in there Winky Winky.

will do sir!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo