10-03-2012, 03:10 AM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I had a bunch of friends bugging me to play COD4 zombieland a while ago, and I dusted off the old JB PS3 and played it for a day, only to find quite a few bugs on it. So being a little anal I decided I had to fix them, before I would play it again. So I did played then fix again. This was a while ago. As some of you may know I have been away, playing other things. Today I checked in and found that someone had ported it to Wii, lol, and it was in many other peoples patches. Didn't think anyone thought about it anymore, but I figured I'd put out this patch for PS3 so that the many bugs in 5.0 wouldn't follow my patch wherever it went.

I fixed all the annoying bugs the elevator one, the problems on the Russian map with the statues and ferris wheel, and many others. It's been awhile so I don't remember them all but I spent a few days fixing them. I also included all the GSC for anyone to play with.

All the thanks I sent before carry on. I'm just putting this out to fix most of the bugs of 5.0
Thanks for playing, and everything. I'm out.

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Hawkin ; 10-09-2012 at 03:57 PM.

The following 26 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

aerosoul94, Baby-panama, BlackShadow, Brag, CirxGFX, codybenti, Harry, IDontbreak, xTc, IVI40A3Fusionz, IVisionsI, joni_djESP, lovebros, Loxy, M26-_-LOBBYS, Jango, REZNET \|/, Sirprizer, supaturboperson, Taylor, trilispy, Uk_ViiPeR, Vampytwistッ, x_DaftVader_x, xX_mchawk115_Xx
10-04-2012, 04:07 AM #11
shalzi
Banned
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
No it's Daft with a awesome name change (love the mustache). So of course his flavorful breath got all hurt. Next time try Listerine.

can this be used on ofw or do u need cfw?
10-05-2012, 05:02 AM #12
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by shalzi View Post
can this be used on ofw or do u need cfw?

easiest way to have both and data transfer. cant do it with ofw only.
10-05-2012, 04:52 PM #13
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
So I had a bunch of friends bugging me to play COD4 zombieland a while ago, and I dusted off the old JB PS3 and played it for a day, only to find quite a few bugs on it. So being a little anal I decided I had to fix them, before I would play it again. So I did played then fix again. This was a while ago. As some of you may know I have been away, playing other things. Today I checked in and found that someone had ported it to Wii, lol, and it was in many other peoples patches. Didn't think anyone thought about it anymore, but I figured I'd put out this patch for PS3 so that the many bugs in 5.0 wouldn't follow my patch wherever it went.

I fixed all the annoying bugs the elevator one, the problems on the Russian map with the statues and ferris wheel, and many others. It's been awhile so I don't remember them all but I spent a few days fixing them. I also included all the GSC for anyone to play with.

All the thanks I sent before carry on. I'm just putting this out to fix most of the bugs of 5.0
Thanks for playing, and everything. I'm out.

Yo, hawkin, would you care if I added this to my patch? Im not gunna pool off a daft
10-05-2012, 08:12 PM #14
looking

good

so glad i can use this now
10-06-2012, 02:28 PM #15
RedEyeMonster
Do a barrel roll!
A new zombieland patch hehehe thanks for the awesome patch and fixes <3
10-06-2012, 08:41 PM #16
Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
Yo, hawkin, would you care if I added this to my patch? Im not gunna pool off a daftvader

who is DaftVader? Never heard of him...
10-06-2012, 09:17 PM #17
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by The
who is DaftVader? Never heard of him...

Yea, i know right...
10-07-2012, 03:17 AM #18
BlackShadow
Save Point
Hawkin, your patches are the best; even if they have bugs. :p
10-08-2012, 03:47 PM #19
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
Yo, hawkin, would you care if I added this to my patch? Im not gunna pool off a daft

No that's why I posted it.

EDITED
Last edited by Hawkin ; 10-09-2012 at 03:41 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo