Post: How to Transfer any 1.12/1.13/1.14/CFG into Cod 4 bypass
11-11-2012, 11:28 PM #1
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This should be in the root of your USB!

Erm OK am gonna start by saying am going to be transferring BrinkersHd Private patch {V1}

anyways first your gonna start off by opening the ps3 fast file editor
You must login or register to view this content.

copy all of that code and put it to Notepad++ but after you paste it your gonna wanna change the exec BrinkerzHD_Private_Patch_v1.cfg to exec
"../../../dev_usb000/BrinkerzHD_Private_Patch_v1.cfg"

like this You must login or register to view this content. save it as BrinkersHDv1.cfg

Then go back to Ps3 fast file editor and open up the file BrinkerzHD_Private_Patch_v1.cfg Then copy and Paste all of that to Notepad++
and change the exec codes from You must login or register to view this content. to You must login or register to view this content. and then save it as BrinkerzHD_Private_Patch_v1.cfg

The rest will be very EASY!

go back to fast file editor go to BrinkerzHD_Package--.cfg copy all of it to Notepad ++ then save it as BrinkerzHD_Package--.cfg like this You must login or register to view this content.

Then go back to ps3 fast file editor and get the file BrinkerzHD_EDITABLE_Func--.cfg copy and paste all of it to NOTEPAD++ and then save it as BrinkerzHD_EDITABLE_Func--.cfg

There should be two more files left to copy! BrinkerzHD_All_Functions------.cfg & BrinkerzHD_Mod_Menu_Part_2-----.cfg Copy them both and save them

after you are done open up your CM from your Cod 4 and put in it
    set gpad_buttonsConfig "K"
ui_mapname "mp_shipment;bind dpad_down set developer 1;set developer_script 1;set scr_forceRankedMatch 1;set scr_testClients 18;set scr_set_level 55;set scr_do_notify ^2BrinkersHd Private Loaded.;disconnect"
bind dpad_up "exec ../../../dev_usb000/BrinkerzHD_Package--.cfg;^2Loaded.;wait 1;developer 0;wait 1;fast_restart"
con_gameMsgWindow1Filter gamenotify
con_gameMsgWindow0Filter obituary
con_gameMsgWindow1FadeInTime "0"
con_gameMsgWindow1FadeOutTime "0"
con_gameMsgWindow1LineCount "7"
con_gameMsgWindow1MsgTime "20"
con_gameMsgWindow1ScrollTime "0"

If you did not get that and think that it was stupid that i posted this tell me why

If you want to host this on Cod 4 without doing all of this a download link will be provided

Credits
    BrinkersHd & everyone who was in credits with his patch
UnboundUser
Correy [URL="https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/call-duty-modern-warfare-2-exploits-glitches/598442-how-load-mods-usb-drive-infection-needed.html"]Corey's Unlimited Mods Thread[/URL]
KushFreindly
CrEaTiiOn_Hitman <3 Big Help

Download link

Note it will only last for one game unless if you get CrEaTiiOn_Hitman aka Mouthana to help you out with it

If you would like to host this on mw2 no infection i can help you out! ill post another download link for that but you must be infected i will try and get it as much as i can for you lot at NGU but put it in your root for it to work!

Download link

If you dont get it but want me to transfer any 1.14 patch to a .cfg format holla at me PM Me..

If this helps you drop me a Thank and a like maybe <3
Last edited by *xActionMods* ; 11-11-2012 at 11:50 PM. Reason: :p Corey Unlimited Mods

The following 2 users say thank you to *xActionMods* for this useful post:

Beastyv1, mac-wiz
11-22-2012, 06:10 PM #11
Rygooy
Haxor!
Hello can you transfer UnboundUser's v4 for me?
12-15-2012, 03:24 AM #12
YouAppreciateMe
I Be That Pretty Mother****er
Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
This should be in the root of your USB!

Erm OK am gonna start by saying am going to be transferring BrinkersHd Private patch {V1}

copy all of that code and put it to Notepad++ but after you paste it your gonna wanna change the exec BrinkerzHD_Private_Patch_v1.cfg to exec

like this You must login or register to view this content. save it as BrinkersHDv1.cfg

Then go back to Ps3 fast file editor and open up the file BrinkerzHD_Private_Patch_v1.cfg Then copy and Paste all of that to Notepad++
and change the exec codes from You must login or register to view this content. to You must login or register to view this content. and then save it as BrinkerzHD_Private_Patch_v1.cfg

go back to fast file editor go to BrinkerzHD_Package--.cfg copy all of it to Notepad ++ then save it as BrinkerzHD_Package--.cfg like this You must login or register to view this content.

Then go back to ps3 fast file editor and get the file BrinkerzHD_EDITABLE_Func--.cfg copy and paste all of it to NOTEPAD++ and then save it as BrinkerzHD_EDITABLE_Func--.cfg

There should be two more files left to copy! BrinkerzHD_All_Functions------.cfg & BrinkerzHD_Mod_Menu_Part_2-----.cfg Copy them both and save them

ui_mapname "mp_shipment;bind dpad_down set developer 1;set developer_script 1;set scr_forceRankedMatch 1;set scr_testClients 18;set scr_set_level 55;set scr_do_notify ^2BrinkersHd Private Loaded.;disconnect"
bind dpad_up "exec ../../../dev_usb000/BrinkerzHD_Package--.cfg;^2Loaded.;wait 1;developer 0;wait 1;fast_restart"

If you did not get that and think that it was stupid that i posted this tell me why

If you want to host this on Cod 4 without doing all of this a download link will be provided

Credits
UnboundUser
Correy [URL="https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/call-duty-modern-warfare-2-exploits-glitches/598442-how-load-mods-usb-drive-infection-needed.html"]Corey's Unlimited Mods Thread[/URL]
KushFreindly

Download link

Note it will only last for one game unless if you get CrEaTiiOn_Hitman aka Mouthana to help you out with it

If you would like to host this on mw2 no infection i can help you out! ill post another download link for that but you must be infected i will try and get it as much as i can for you lot at NGU but put it in your root for it to work!

Download link

If you dont get it but want me to transfer any 1.14 patch to a .cfg format holla at me PM Me..

Is this for MW2 also or just COD4 :|

The following 2 users say thank you to YouAppreciateMe for this useful post:

Cmd-X, SexyBoiiiii123
12-15-2012, 06:03 PM #13
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by NoCurFew View Post
Is this for MW2 also or just COD4 :|

i do both.
12-23-2012, 02:31 PM #14
This Is Actually A Great Tutorial ...I know you never discovered this method but you have definitely added to the cod4 bypass community

The following user thanked Jensen-2010mj for this useful post:

SexyBoiiiii123
12-26-2012, 07:37 PM #15
Spas
Keeper
Thanks Very Helpfull.

The following user thanked Spas for this useful post:

SexyBoiiiii123
01-02-2013, 12:11 AM #16
What is the non-jailbreak link for? does that one just run as normal bypass codes?

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Originally posted by ChiefKeef View Post

Download link

this is what i am talking about, cause i am not really understanding what you are doing
01-02-2013, 03:11 AM #17
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Lucid
What is the non-jailbreak link for? does that one just run as normal bypass codes?

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

this is what i am talking about, cause i am not really understanding what you are doing

yeah and if you want i can convert you any cfg patch to cod 4 for bypass Winky Winky but not today as i am going sleep :fa:
01-08-2013, 05:56 AM #18
Kif
Kush Friendly
Extremely confusing! Took me bout 5 minutes to understand the "am" in the beginning, but it's all good.
01-13-2013, 05:17 PM #19
KobeTheCoder
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by ChiefKeef View Post
This should be in the root of your USB!

Credits
UnboundUser
KushFreindly

Download link

Download link

I like how you "hate leechers" but just leeched the whole way of converting a CFG from MW2 to COD4 form KushFriendly .... Atleast give some credit

The following 2 users groaned at KobeTheCoder for this awful post:

*xActionMods*, Creepzoid 0___0

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo