Post: nay1995's & Correys COD4 & COD5 Top Titled Menu Base
02-04-2013, 07:39 PM #1
nay1995
The Master
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yo guys this is my newest release, it is based of correy's unfinished top titled menu base (Original link here: You must login or register to view this content.)
i was bored and saw this then i decided to go edit it and make it usable and fix bugs etc.

Anyway here is a video of the base:

Main Features:
- Overflow fix
- Player Menu
- Sub menus
- Verification
- And alot more....

Note To Developers: on line 157 downwards you will see the verification blockage, what them few lines of code do is prevent players from accessing certain menus if not verified, so if you are adding more menus please be sure to update this and update the player menu, the player menu uses a sub menu, the blocks of that sub menu so you cant access the menu until a player is picked to prevent mistakes! i hope this makes sense, if it doesnt goto line 157 and you will see what i mean Smile[/SIZE][/U][/B]

Here is a list of features against the original release:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]21933[/ATTACH]

I hope you guys will use and enjoy this:

Credits:
- Correy for the original release Smile

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by nay1995 ; 02-04-2013 at 07:56 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to nay1995 for this useful post:

BishAreForFags, crazy_blake7, FM|T xR3PMz, JackMods-, Oliver1556, sebi1234
02-04-2013, 10:13 PM #2
FM|T xR3PMz
French Modding | Team
Good work m8 Smile
02-06-2013, 06:34 PM #3
Originally posted by nay1995 View Post
Yo guys this is my newest release, it is based of correy's unfinished top titled menu base (Original link here: You must login or register to view this content.)
i was bored and saw this then i decided to go edit it and make it usable and fix bugs etc.

Main Features:
- Overflow fix
- Player Menu
- Sub menus
- Verification
- And alot more....

Note To Developers: on line 157 downwards you will see the verification blockage, what them few lines of code do is prevent players from accessing certain menus if not verified, so if you are adding more menus please be sure to update this and update the player menu, the player menu uses a sub menu, the blocks of that sub menu so you cant access the menu until a player is picked to prevent mistakes! i hope this makes sense, if it doesnt goto line 157 and you will see what i mean Smile[/SIZE][/U][/B]

Credits:

looks very sexy! nice job Smile and btw whats the song in the vid :p
02-06-2013, 06:35 PM #4
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by .Justin View Post
looks very sexy! nice job Smile and btw whats the song in the vid :p

eminem toy soldiers and im glad you like Smile
02-07-2013, 02:17 PM #5
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by iShotDrake View Post
I love the song

you have to love eminem, if you dont then you are classed as a bell end Smile
02-21-2013, 11:21 PM #6
coolbunny1234
the bunny who started it all
Yo guys this is my newest release, it is based of correy's unfinished top titled menu base (Original link here: You must login or register to view this content.)

Main Features:
- Overflow fix
- Player Menu
- Sub menus
- Verification
- And alot more....

Credits:

I'd like to see the base for Nazi Zombies, a few years back I made one from scratch and released it, probably my most popular patch but the coding was terrible. unfortunately this can't be used for single player due to the \n and the overflow fix, so if this was ever redone for single player, I'd use it. As a matter of fact, if you'd mind helping me make it single player that'd be great!
02-21-2013, 11:45 PM #7
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by coolbunny1234 View Post
I'd like to see the base for Nazi Zombies, a few years back I made one from scratch and released it, probably my most popular patch but the coding was terrible. unfortunately this can't be used for single player due to the \n and the overflow fix, so if this was ever redone for single player, I'd use it. As a matter of fact, if you'd mind helping me make it single player that'd be great!

i can do yes, so for it to work on single player just remove the overflow fix yes?
02-22-2013, 12:39 AM #8
coolbunny1234
the bunny who started it all
i can do yes, so for it to work on single player just remove the overflow fix yes?

Basically, that and the \n
02-22-2013, 11:42 AM #9
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by coolbunny1234 View Post
Basically, that and the \n

ok when i get in later ile do it if you want...?
02-22-2013, 01:06 PM #10
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
eminem toy soldiers and im glad you like Smile

you and that bloody song

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo