05-29-2013, 06:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys!
imLiaMxo here showing you THEHAZEMODDER's Cod4 Menu
'Project Brewery v1.0'
Credits:
THEHAZEMODDER - For Making
.Choco - For Codes
lVl4A03Fusionz - for Codes
iProFamily - For Codes
Karoolus - For Codes

Hope You Enjoy!
Here is a little Video Of Our Patch Smile

Thanks!
Shall He Make a v2?
Last edited by imClanxo ; 06-09-2013 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Dont want my name on this leech

The following 11 users groaned at imClanxo for this awful post:

Devastation, imFearful, IVisionsI, Jango, philipeininger, Rebuged, Savage_847, Silent Assassin, U WOT M8, xByNovaa, zSunriseModz
05-30-2013, 08:21 PM #11
Originally posted by lozfoster View Post
we will give him credit for codes because we made this are self's and were changing the menu base

you clearly didn't all you changed is colors and text
05-30-2013, 08:22 PM #12
imFearful
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by lozfoster View Post
we will give him credit for codes because we made this are self's and were changing the menu base

You didn't make this yourself! You changed colors and text nothing new at all :dumb:. And changing the X and Y axis will still make it a leech, just ask HosterModz. :troll:
06-04-2013, 08:44 PM #13
IVisionsI
IM WHITE
Originally posted by imClanxo View Post
Hey Guys!
imLiaMxo here showing you my'n and THEHAZEMODDER's Cod4 Menu
'Project Brewery v1.0'
Credits:
THEHAZEMODDER - For Making
imLiaMxo - for Making
.Choco - For Codes
lVl4A03Fusionz - for Codes
iProFamily - For Codes
Karoolus - For Codes

Hope You Enjoy!
Here is a little Video Of Our Patch Smile

Thanks!
Shall We Make a v2?

wrong section dipshit
06-05-2013, 03:26 PM #14
Originally posted by IVisionsI View Post
wrong section dipshit

no shit, i getting a moderator to move it
06-06-2013, 03:13 PM #15
philipeininger
Treasure hunter
no shit, i getting a moderator to move it

Everyone Says this is a Leech i dont know becouse hate cod4 but Havent seen it before but My m8 on NGU Says its a Leech.
06-06-2013, 07:09 PM #16
Originally posted by philipeininger View Post
Everyone Says this is a Leech i dont know becouse hate cod4 but Havent seen it before but My m8 on NGU Says its a Leech.

Phillip, lawrence showed you the coding, look at youtube video, i put pictures of coding if you forgot, proof we used a menu base

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Originally posted by imFearful View Post
You didn't make this yourself! You changed colors and text nothing new at all :dumb:. And changing the X and Y axis will still make it a leech, just ask HosterModz. :troll:

ahaha that fucking noob, look at MwS-xiBypass_'s patch, then his! SAME FUCKING MENU BASE! i know Phillip used it before HosterModz, and + we made some codes in there, and used a fucking menu base
06-06-2013, 07:16 PM #17
philipeininger
Treasure hunter
Phillip, lawrence showed you the coding, look at youtube video, i put pictures of coding if you forgot, proof we used a menu base

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

ahaha that fucking noob, look at MwS-xiBypass_'s patch, then his! SAME FUCKING MENU BASE! i know Phillip used it before HosterModz, and + we made some codes in there, and used a fucking menu base

Dont know.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

HosterModz Just Tries To Copy My Menu.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by imFearful View Post

HosterModz Are You Serius?

06-06-2013, 07:33 PM #18
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
leech and wrong section lmao
06-07-2013, 02:22 PM #19
Originally posted by philipeininger View Post
Dont know.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

HosterModz Just Tries To Copy My Menu.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

HosterModz Are You Serius?

ha thanks mate, HosterModz is a bigger leecher than well, he the biggest leecher

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo