07-27-2013, 04:49 PM #1
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys Heres The Release, Im going to explain some new items that is in my menu below!

Point system mod menu!

Ok this is as far as i know the only mod menu where you have to work to buy your mods instead of having them handed to you free! How this menu works is every kill is worth 10 points (Points are your cash) if you get a headshot you get 20 points. The time and score is set to unlimited! The objective of this patch is to be rich,have every thing in the menu,get over $1000 so you can buy the main and most expensive mod in the menu! THE NUKE! The nuke is the only way to end the game besides pressing start and clicking quit.

The cheap and expensive lottery system!

I got the idea from Jakes625 so credits go to him for the lottery. I got this idea from Jakes625's ai zombies i was watching a few vids and i noticed his lottery box. That gave me the idea to make a lottery system. Heres how it works!

• Cheap Lottery:You can win up to $200, Your odds of wining any money at all are 3 to 9. Its uses a randomINT script!
    The cheap lottery costs $70(7 kills) to use!
  • Expensive Lottery:You can win up to $750, Your odds of winning money are 3 to 14. Its uses a randomINT script!
    The Expensive lottery cost $200(20 Kills) to use!

Player menu options!

The player menu has a few options! Options below!

• Giving Money:You have the choice to give someone in the lobby $50,$100,$200 and $500 Dollars!
  • Kill Player:This option allows you to kill someone else for $300 Dollars, Even if they have god mode they will be killed and lose all there mods!
  • Kick Player:This is a host only function but the host has to decide if its worth it to spend $30 Dollars to kick someone!

Cheap and Expensive mods!

• Cheap Mods:Cheap mods do not go over $70(7 Kills) Dollars!
  • Expensive mods:Expensive mods go from $100 being the lowest price and $1000 Being the most expensive!

Heres The video!

Ps3 Download:You must login or register to view this content.
Ps3 Download Virus scan:You must login or register to view this content.

Pc Download:You must login or register to view this content.
Pc Download Virus scan:You must login or register to view this content.

Credits
Jakes625-For some help!
Mikeeeyy-For The Host Only code!
TheFuziioN-For Putting it on ps3 2 times allowing me to finish testing it and recording it!
IELITEMODZ - for the menu base!

This Patch was really fun to work on, so most likely you will see a v2!
Last edited by Jacob-And-Britt ; 07-27-2013 at 06:37 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Jacob-And-Britt for this useful post:

Daddy, FutureOps, MRHackzFTW, OmGRhys-x, worrorfight, x_DaftVader_x, xePixTvx
08-18-2013, 09:01 AM #20
ShootForFree
I am error
i might just have to try this game out
08-22-2013, 09:08 AM #21
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by Britt View Post
Hey Guys Heres The Release, Im going to explain some new items that is in my menu below!

Point system mod menu!

Ok this is as far as i know the only mod menu where you have to work to buy your mods instead of having them handed to you free! How this menu works is every kill is worth 10 points (Points are your cash) if you get a headshot you get 20 points. The time and score is set to unlimited! The objective of this patch is to be rich,have every thing in the menu,get over $1000 so you can buy the main and most expensive mod in the menu! THE NUKE! The nuke is the only way to end the game besides pressing start and clicking quit.

The cheap and expensive lottery system!

I got the idea from Jakes625 so credits go to him for the lottery. I got this idea from Jakes625's ai zombies i was watching a few vids and i noticed his lottery box. That gave me the idea to make a lottery system. Heres how it works!

• Cheap Lottery:You can win up to $200, Your odds of wining any money at all are 3 to 9. Its uses a randomINT script!
    The cheap lottery costs $70(7 kills) to use!
  • Expensive Lottery:You can win up to $750, Your odds of winning money are 3 to 14. Its uses a randomINT script!
    The Expensive lottery cost $200(20 Kills) to use!

Player menu options!

The player menu has a few options! Options below!

• Giving Money:You have the choice to give someone in the lobby $50,$100,$200 and $500 Dollars!
  • Kill Player:This option allows you to kill someone else for $300 Dollars, Even if they have god mode they will be killed and lose all there mods!
  • Kick Player:This is a host only function but the host has to decide if its worth it to spend $30 Dollars to kick someone!

Cheap and Expensive mods!

• Cheap Mods:Cheap mods do not go over $70(7 Kills) Dollars!
  • Expensive mods:Expensive mods go from $100 being the lowest price and $1000 Being the most expensive!

Heres The video!

Ps3 Download:You must login or register to view this content.
Ps3 Download Virus scan:You must login or register to view this content.

Pc Download:You must login or register to view this content.
Pc Download Virus scan:You must login or register to view this content.

Credits
Jakes625-For some help!
Mikeeeyy-For The Host Only code!
TheFuziioN-For Putting it on ps3 2 times allowing me to finish testing it and recording it!
IELITEMODZ - for the menu base!

This Patch was really fun to work on, so most likely you will see a v2!

Good idia man
But to add this into a gamemode is better
Like people doing on zombies .

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo