08-03-2013, 05:51 AM #1
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
AC1D - iHC James ' Revamped '

So, I made this for fun and wanted to know if people still want me to continue this. Other menu's are being developed and just wanted to know if the community wants this. Now my intentions were composing this menu of NEW scripts not the entire menu, but a good portion of it. Now let's get to the video. Please leave feedback of what I should improve.

The following 10 users say thank you to Devastation for this useful post:

blackhawk2299, codybenti, FutureOps, Beats, Kush Friendly, Mango_Knife, NickBeHaxing, tunde1992, Valid♥
12-31-2013, 10:53 PM #20
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Devastation View Post
Quit modding months ago, just go bored of it. Due to the fact that no one even plays cod4 there is no reason to publish work that most likely wont even be used by many.

i would use it Smile looks really nice
12-31-2013, 11:24 PM #21
Quit modding months ago, just go bored of it. Due to the fact that no one even plays cod4 there is no reason to publish work that most likely wont even be used by many.

It was fun while it lasted!!!Smile
01-06-2014, 10:52 PM #22
xProvXKiller
Climbing up the ladder
you should release man i like the menu
01-20-2014, 08:24 PM #23
Siknik64
Gym leader

You know, people like you really piss me off. Really a drag on the modding community. Who cares if the game is old, outdated, or whatever. COD4 is still regarded by many as the best in the series, so what makes you think people don't play it? Just release the menu already. Finished or not. Let someone else take over.
02-11-2014, 06:50 PM #24
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
AC1D - iHC James ' Revamped '

So, I made this for fun and wanted to know if people still want me to continue this. Other menu's are being developed and just wanted to know if the community wants this. Now my intentions were composing this menu of NEW scripts not the entire menu, but a good portion of it. Now let's get to the video. Please leave feedback of what I should improve.

this patch looks amazing.pls release it
02-27-2014, 03:39 AM #25
rvca
Haxor!
Can you release this please? It would be much appreciated Smile
02-28-2014, 03:20 AM #26
QATAR♛
Error… Cat invasion!
Looks good, Thanks for your hard work.

-Kind Regards
~Fr3ak

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.