12-29-2013, 01:48 AM #1
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys i know everyone hates previews but im just wanting to see if i can get a little feedback on this menu. Lately i have been just working on gamemodes and really diddnt make any menus at all. I decided to make one and here it it.
Give me some feedback on what might need to be added or taken out!

Stabilization Menu

This submenu was made for complete stabilization. For example if you have 18 people in your lobby and your tring to verify them but you get overflow errors this way you can delete the instruction text for your self or everyone! It shouldn't overflow anyway cus i have all the fixes. The menu only runs on 3 text string all the text has \n to save strings!

New mods
There is a few new mods you be you noticed in the video!
K.E.M Strike:This does everything the nuke does except it doesn't end the game and it emps you for 30 secs!
Hunger games:This is a gamemode i have not started yet but i have a idea on what its going to be like!
Movingcar:This is a car that drives its self and if you get hit by it, it will kill you!

Well thats about it guys tell me what you think guys!
Credits will be in release post!

The following 2 users say thank you to Jacob-And-Britt for this useful post:

codybenti, superme40
12-29-2013, 09:44 AM #2
You should avoid using the \n fix in the Players menu.
As great the \n fix is it has its limitations. I'm sure you already know this.

Getting skype soon!

Keep GSC alive!!!

The following user thanked codybenti for this useful post:

Jacob-And-Britt
01-18-2014, 12:28 AM #3
Originally posted by Britt View Post
Hello guys i know everyone hates previews but im just wanting to see if i can get a little feedback on this menu. Lately i have been just working on gamemodes and really diddnt make any menus at all. I decided to make one and here it it.
Give me some feedback on what might need to be added or taken out!

Stabilization Menu

This submenu was made for complete stabilization. For example if you have 18 people in your lobby and your tring to verify them but you get overflow errors this way you can delete the instruction text for your self or everyone! It shouldn't overflow anyway cus i have all the fixes. The menu only runs on 3 text string all the text has \n to save strings!

New mods
There is a few new mods you be you noticed in the video!
K.E.M Strike:This does everything the nuke does except it doesn't end the game and it emps you for 30 secs!
Hunger games:This is a gamemode i have not started yet but i have a idea on what its going to be like!
Movingcar:This is a car that drives its self and if you get hit by it, it will kill you!

Well thats about it guys tell me what you think guys!
Credits will be in release post!

When I saw OS I thought it would be like an Operating System. That would be cool to make but I don't have time to do it. If I can get one of my friends to help me I definitely would though lol anyway, nice menu and good job keeping the section alive Smile
01-18-2014, 05:16 AM #4
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by MoDz View Post
When I saw OS I thought it would be like an Operating System. That would be cool to make but I don't have time to do it. If I can get one of my friends to help me I definitely would though lol anyway, nice menu and good job keeping the section alive Smile
That was my actuall idea for the patch but it looked like to much work to do by my self if i had someone help me i could get it done we need me you and mayabe someone else and we could get it done. Make it work like a real computer! I had this idea about 1 to 2 months ago and i thought of some crazy ideas to do with it, im not going to say on here cus i would like to do it instead of someone else doing it. If you might want to do this add me on skype at jbglitching22
01-19-2014, 01:03 AM #5
Originally posted by Britt View Post
That was my actuall idea for the patch but it looked like to much work to do by my self if i had someone help me i could get it done we need me you and mayabe someone else and we could get it done. Make it work like a real computer! I had this idea about 1 to 2 months ago and i thought of some crazy ideas to do with it, im not going to say on here cus i would like to do it instead of someone else doing it. If you might want to do this add me on skype at jbglitching22

I added you on Skype Winky Winky
01-19-2014, 03:40 AM #6
Siknik64
Gym leader
Any ETA on a Release date there, OP?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo