11-08-2016, 02:17 AM #1
Angioy
Mario!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I will try once I hit level 55 again I forgot first time, if anyone has any ideas please feel free to post them below. Happy
11-26-2016, 10:47 PM #11
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by Astragtc21 View Post
Anyone tried pulling the Ethernet cable out as your press prestige ? This was a working prestige glitch on W@W and seems to be a forgotten method

All that does in this game is keeps your attachments so you don't have to unlock them again.
12-07-2016, 05:59 PM #12
I found a possible way with 2 pads but it works for 2 seconds and then reset. I have to find a solution for fix the dupe level
12-09-2016, 10:29 AM #13
abraham_8p
WEED SMOKER 420 xD
Originally posted by Avantgarde View Post
I found a possible way with 2 pads but it works for 2 seconds and then reset. I have to find a solution for fix the dupe level

what if you turn off your ps4 or disconnect it from the internet? 🤔
12-09-2016, 01:45 PM #14
Exploited
Award Winner
Originally posted by 8p View Post
what if you turn off your ps4 or disconnect it from the internet? 🤔

That's how u keep attachments which was already said many times above

The following user thanked Exploited for this useful post:

Dank
12-10-2016, 05:40 PM #15
It can be saved if you rebuild the database. You have to un plug alimentation cable and do file system rebuilding! Can someone try it?
12-16-2016, 03:42 PM #16
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by Angioy View Post
I will try once I hit level 55 again I forgot first time, if anyone has any ideas please feel free to post them below. Happy

PS4

Absolute long shot, but what about pulling the Ethernet before you prestige (so you're offline when you hit prestige), then suspending MWR by going on media player (or whatever app), reconnecting Ethernet & going back on MWR. Then repeat?

Would try myself, but I'm on Xbox & we all know there aint gunna be one on there Sal
Last edited by Sparrow ; 12-16-2016 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Adding a quote.
12-28-2016, 10:47 AM #17
how's anyone going with finding out a prestige glitch on this game?
12-28-2016, 01:06 PM #18
Right
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
PS4

Absolute long shot, but what about pulling the Ethernet before you prestige (so you're offline when you hit prestige), then suspending MWR by going on media player (or whatever app), reconnecting Ethernet & going back on MWR. Then repeat?

Would try myself, but I'm on Xbox & we all know there aint gunna be one on there Sal

That's how you keep attachments not rank. Good idea tho

The following user thanked Right for this useful post:

Sparrow
12-28-2016, 01:13 PM #19
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by Right View Post
That's how you keep attachments not rank. Good idea tho

Thought maybe suspending could glitch the game & keep you at level 55, will try other random things when I hit prestige :laughing:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo