04-09-2017, 12:09 AM #1
NeoFlaveRR
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello People!

As you know, there is now a MWR Prestige Duplicate Glitch. Not many people know how to do it but it will be released soon.

So, i can duplicate the glitch half-ways. It wont let me the save. I already tried playing public, switching up the ClanTag/Titles/Emblems etc. but it just wont stick.
Maybe some people here have any ideas or also can glitch and can help me? I got some proofs but it wont let it save.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
04-10-2017, 08:13 PM #11
NeoFlaveRR
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by NickxD View Post
To be honest this ruins a game that people enjoy playing, I feel these duplication's do not deserve to be on this game but, I guess why not right. Smile

Actually yeah, but i dont wanna do business with this and make money, i just wanna do it on my account because i got banned at Prestige 16 with so many things unlocked and this is the perfect glitch ow haha.
04-10-2017, 08:14 PM #12
Yaa
Depressed
Originally posted by NeoFlaveRR View Post
Actually yeah, but i dont wanna do business with this and make money, i just wanna do it on my account because i got banned at Prestige 16 with so many things unlocked and this is the perfect glitch ow haha.

Yep, I agree haha, I got banned at 8th prestige with all camos unlocked I was pissed but it is what it is. Hopefully people will release it.
04-10-2017, 08:18 PM #13
NeoFlaveRR
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by NickxD View Post
Yep, I agree haha, I got banned at 8th prestige with all camos unlocked I was pissed but it is what it is. Hopefully people will release it.

Me too brother. Its just annoying and if you put so much time in this game and you just get banned like fuck this. Hope so, i will give it like 1-2 days till it be released. I mean, i already know the method but i can't get it to stick. I dont know if theres a another way to duplicate or you just need to do a step to make it stick.
04-10-2017, 08:18 PM #14
Yaa
Depressed
Originally posted by NeoFlaveRR View Post
Me too brother. Its just annoying and if you put so much time in this game and you just get banned like fuck this. Hope so, i will give it like 1-2 days till it be released. I mean, i already know the method but i can't get it to stick. I dont know if theres a another way to duplicate or you just need to do a step to make it stick.

Ah, I don't know the method mind pming it to me?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo