04-16-2017, 12:51 PM #1
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hit me up if you have a dummy 14th prestige. We can sort out some type of deal...
04-16-2017, 05:06 PM #11
Speedy
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by cLocKWorKBuLLeT View Post
costs $3 and if done on random account what's to lose for that price I think it's worth a gamble on a dummy account.

I just see it as a waste of money. I mean, you show up as a lvl 1 or your previous lvl you had before dupe on leaderboards. You'll stand out better then Kim k's fake ass
04-16-2017, 05:07 PM #12
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Speedy View Post
I just see it as a waste of money. I mean, you show up as a lvl 1 or your previous lvl you had before dupe on leaderboards. You'll stand out better then Kim k's fake ass

Lol, I know but say it don't get band and your one of the lucky few who don't get band, be the best 3$ ever spent ..

The following user thanked cLocKWorKBuLLeT for this useful post:

Speedy
04-16-2017, 05:09 PM #13
Speedy
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by cLocKWorKBuLLeT View Post
Lol, I know but say it don't get band and your one of the lucky few who don't get band, be the best 3$ ever spent ..

True. Like my lvl 400 on BO3 that didn't get reset/banned lol. I'm legit 10th and duped one of my other acc's. I think that's a better chance of not being caught then 690 people having the same stats :p
04-17-2017, 06:39 AM #14
reezaah
Do a barrel roll!
what this for
04-17-2017, 08:42 AM #15
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by reezaah View Post
what this for

MWR duplication

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.