Post: [VB.NET] Hotmail account creator | help me improve it
10-02-2011, 11:22 AM #1
fill0botto95
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Simply account creator, i'm releasing the source to let you help me to improve the account creating speed

screen:

You must login or register to view this content.

at the opening you must check for updates.

after that you'll be taken to a login form, actual password is "SourceForNGU"

Then, the program.
-first of all you need to load the sign up page, to do this you have to hit the first button (your choice to put a proxy or not, cause of daily account limit)
-then type in a password, at least 6 char
-click "refresh" the load the captcha and then fill it
-end with "register"
-data will be copied to the clipboard

before sign up another one, wait for 10 sec, because proxies are slow and after the signup you will be logged in, so the program will auto logoff. then restart by clicking the first button again

SOUCE(100% mine except for the Antis souces): You must login or register to view this content.
Virus SCAN (source certified by Epic?, anyway i'll post the results): You must login or register to view this content.
NOD32 is right because the tool kill process of Ollydbg, Fiddler and so on
i don't know why of other detections
Last edited by fill0botto95 ; 10-02-2011 at 11:27 AM.
10-02-2011, 05:59 PM #2
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Seems to work, though I don't see why you need to kill all of our antiviruses for an application that's allegedly not a virus (also, based on the source, it doesn't really look like a virus to me).

Here's some parts I don't understand about your source.

First off, you have a bunch of identical random string functions, and each of them are linked to a specific field.

What you really ought to do is simply create one random string function, it will keep your source smaller and easier to manage, and will keep your resulting file smaller... So why not just create something like so:

Public Function RandomString(ByVal Type As Boolean, ByVal Length As Integer)
Dim RandomStr As New StringBuilder()
For i = 0 To Length
RandomStr.Append(Chr(New Random(Guid.NewGuid.GetHashCode).Next(48, 5Cool Man (aka Tustin)))
Next
If Type = True Then
Return RandomStr.ToString.ToUpper
Else
Return RandomStr.ToString.ToLower
End If
End Function

That's the great thing about functions, once you create them, you can use them repeatedly.

Another thing about the RandomString generation, you don't really need the If-Else and the Type parameters. To me, it looks like your random string function always takes in true, so why not simply always return RandomStr.ToString.ToUpper, as opposed to having extra, unnecessary code. Even at that, why not allow for a mixture of upper and lower case values? That'll be even more apparently "random".

One aesthetic fix, you spelled "character" as "charpter" on the GUI.

The last thing you should consider would be to change the name of the controls on your form, that way instead of saying "TextBox3" (which is rather indiscriminate, and doesn't give you any idea to its use), you could say "txtYear" (which informs you that its a textbox, and that it'll take in the year).

Anyways, all in all, if you did make it all yourself, good work.
Last edited by Epic? ; 10-02-2011 at 06:02 PM.
10-02-2011, 06:51 PM #3
fill0botto95
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Epic
Seems to work, though I don't see why you need to kill all of our antiviruses for an application that's allegedly not a virus (also, based on the source, it doesn't really look like a virus to me).

Here's some parts I don't understand about your source.

First off, you have a bunch of identical random string functions, and each of them are linked to a specific field.

What you really ought to do is simply create one random string function, it will keep your source smaller and easier to manage, and will keep your resulting file smaller... So why not just create something like so:

Public Function RandomString(ByVal Type As Boolean, ByVal Length As Integer)
Dim RandomStr As New StringBuilder()
For i = 0 To Length
RandomStr.Append(Chr(New Random(Guid.NewGuid.GetHashCode).Next(48, 5Cool Man (aka Tustin)))
Next
If Type = True Then
Return RandomStr.ToString.ToUpper
Else
Return RandomStr.ToString.ToLower
End If
End Function

That's the great thing about functions, once you create them, you can use them repeatedly.

Another thing about the RandomString generation, you don't really need the If-Else and the Type parameters. To me, it looks like your random string function always takes in true, so why not simply always return RandomStr.ToString.ToUpper, as opposed to having extra, unnecessary code. Even at that, why not allow for a mixture of upper and lower case values? That'll be even more apparently "random".

One aesthetic fix, you spelled "character" as "charpter" on the GUI.

The last thing you should consider would be to change the name of the controls on your form, that way instead of saying "TextBox3" (which is rather indiscriminate, and doesn't give you any idea to its use), you could say "txtYear" (which informs you that its a textbox, and that it'll take in the year).

Anyways, all in all, if you did make it all yourself, good work.

i used more that only one random function because, for example, birth year requires different charpters than email...

"One aesthetic fix, you spelled "character" as "charpter" on the GUI. "
this is a nice fail .-.
10-02-2011, 11:42 PM #4
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Originally posted by fill0botto95 View Post
i used more that only one random function because, for example, birth year requires different charpters than email...

"One aesthetic fix, you spelled "character" as "charpter" on the GUI. "
this is a nice fail .-.

Actually it seems it only varies between two sets of characters, so that would be a good use of conditional logic, possibly adding in some sort of boolean flag to the function's parameters to indicate which grouping it should use.

And what do you mean by "nice fail"? "Charpter" isn't a word in the English language, in fact, I don't know if its a word in any language.
10-03-2011, 07:17 AM #5
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
If you want it more automatic why not have it give a base password that is automatically entered as with either a list of given possible emails or one email who's ending is different by one digit+. Make it more automatic then just have the user enter in captcha.Sorry If I am not clear I am on my itouch.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo