12-16-2011, 02:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I thought i would throw together a little program today, so here it is, i am still debating as to wether i will release the source or not... but you can take a look at it in the video below! tell me what you think please! Thanks, oh and tell me this is the right section... lol i have never posted in this part of NGU!
12-18-2011, 09:42 PM #11
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by reScript
Yea, a HWID system would be good, I would only take the hardware info from one certain thing then to warn the people who purchase. :p

Yea, if you set it up via FTP where that version has its own file and it logs each time that that application is loaded when it isn't on the correct hw, then you can implement a HWID ban so that user can't use it and so next run it checks and shows the message that he has been banned from using.

You can do almost an infinite number of things with it. When I turn 18, I'm going to be registering my own PayPal, a real papal as well as making my own bank account. I plan on opening a site and developing simple but useful application.

Probably start off with something that people buy but isn't difficult but does require a bit of work, full on mouse recorder with window detection and such as well as save playbacks. Probably sell it for 10 dollars and have it generate a serial but I'd have to code everything and set it up lol.
12-19-2011, 02:09 AM #12
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
You don't need to be 18 to make a PayPal account, if you mean to transfer things to your bank account that can be implemented on your account later.
Also I wouldn't do the FTP thing you suggested because what if your sever is down lol or they want it for offline use?

I know, it all depends upon the product that I am making.

My dad doesn't like the idea of me having a PayPal so when I am 18 there is no stopping me, and yea I do have one but after a month or so even with Canadian Premiere they end up becoming limited because I send or receive so much within a short amount of time.
12-19-2011, 02:42 AM #13
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Yea currently I'm really considering to start doing more C++, I mean C# is just useless to me now, I don't want to be doing .NET all my life :P

Yea, well that's why I'm learning Java, I want to make a complete switch over to Java and then move from C# to C++ as Java and C++ are two great languages to use.

The following user thanked Pichu for this useful post:

Woof

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo