12-03-2014, 08:07 AM #1
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU modders and coders, to let you all know i just purchased DnGuard HVM to protect my tools against leeching/cracking, and we all know it's the best obfuscator out there, so i thought i will help you all to get use of it with me with little fee to cover my purchase price, it cost me 1299$.

You must login or register to view this content.

So the prices will be:
Small Free Tools/Apps: 5$
Big Free Tools/Apps: 10$
Paid Tools/Apps: 15$
RTM Tools Extended Security*: 10$

* I have developed my own a private security to protect RTM tools against leeching/ripping stuff so it will cost more because i have to edit the source.

Notes:

• You can update your tool/app 2 times in 15 days period for free, after that you have to pay the same price again.
  • In order to make this happen you have to hand me the full source or app without any protection, so i can get it done ASAP.
  • If you are doing more than 1 tool/app at the same time you will get a discount.

If you like to get this service do not hesitate to hit me up with a PM and i will reply with my skype.

Thanks for reading.
Last edited by Cyb3r ; 12-07-2014 at 11:57 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Cyb3r for this useful post:

Beadsman20, Boliberrys, Creepzoid 0___0, Eddie Mac, flynhigh09, John
12-03-2014, 11:59 AM #2
Boliberrys
^^ Sexy ^^
Originally posted by Cyb3r View Post
Hello NGU modders and coders, to let you all know i just purchased DnGuard HVM to protect my tools against leeching/cracking, and we all know it's the best obfuscator out there, so i thought i will help you all to get use of it with me with little fee to cover my purchase price, it costs me 1299$. tears

So the prices will be:
Small Free Tools/Apps: 5$
Big Free Tools/Apps: 10$
Paid Tools/Apps: 15$
RTM Tools Extended Security*: 10$

* I have developed my own a private security to protect RTM tools against leeching/ripping stuff so it will cost more because i have to edit the source.

Notes:

• You can update your tool/app 2 times in 15 days period for free, after that you have to pay the same price again.
  • In order to make this happen you have to hand me the full source or app without any protection, so i can get it done ASAP.
  • If you are doing more than 1 tool/app at the same time you will get a discount.

If you like to get this service do not hesitate to hit me up with a PM and i will reply with my skype.

Thanks for reading.

I wont use it, but im sure other people will love this! Good job!

The following user thanked Boliberrys for this useful post:

Cyb3r
12-04-2014, 07:15 AM #3
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Boliberrys View Post
I wont use it, but im sure other people will love this! Good job!

Thanks buddy, i think most ppl never heard of it because they are using usual confusers to secure their tools and they could be cracked with drag-and-drop de4dot. Winky Winky
12-04-2014, 12:08 PM #4
Boliberrys
^^ Sexy ^^
Thanks buddy, i think most ppl never heard of it because they are using usual confusers to secure their tools and they could be cracked with drag-and-drop de4dot. Winky Winky

I think most people wont buy it because they use "Confuser 1.9" which grants a quite good protection, and cant be Unpacked with De4Dot. But it can be unpacked with other programs.

But they dont know DNGuard is much more better, and i havent met a person who had ever unpacked it Winky Winky

Good Luck with your sellings!
12-04-2014, 01:50 PM #5
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
I think most people wont buy it because they use "Confuser 1.9" which grants a quite good protection, and cant be Unpacked with De4Dot. But it can be unpacked with other programs.

But they dont know DNGuard is much more better, and i havent met a person who had ever unpacked it Winky Winky

Good Luck with your sellings!

Confuser 1.9 is the worst, it can be unpacked with multiple unpackers even with de4dot. tears
12-04-2014, 02:13 PM #6
Boliberrys
^^ Sexy ^^
Confuser 1.9 is the worst, it can be unpacked with multiple unpackers even with de4dot. tears

Really? Because when i try to unpack my tools protected with Confuser1.9, i cant unpack them with De4Dot :/
12-04-2014, 03:42 PM #7
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
Really? Because when i try to unpack my tools protected with Confuser1.9, i cant unpack them with De4Dot :/

Maybe you have an old version of de4dot. :p

The following user thanked Cyb3r for this useful post:

Boliberrys
12-04-2014, 06:10 PM #8
Boliberrys
^^ Sexy ^^
Maybe you have an old version of de4dot. :p

I have this one: You must login or register to view this content.
This is the latest one :S
12-07-2014, 01:49 PM #9
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Good Luck Smile
12-07-2014, 09:51 PM #10
Dacoco
I void warranties.

Confuser 1.9 cant be reversed with de4dot, and DNGuard isnt the best obfuscation out there, it can be unpacked, but if thats what you believe, go ahead and keep believing it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo