04-01-2015, 01:31 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU,

I made a very small and simple application a while ago that circumvents web content filters. I recently rediscovered it and thought why not share it with you guys, someone may get some use out of it. As some of you know, google translate can be used as a proxy. This program makes the process easier and does not keep search history Winky Winky. Many filters block the regular google translate (translate.google.com), so that is why i built this tool with alternate google domains such as .co.zw and others.

It's not obfuscated because there is nothing special inside. Feel free to take a look if you want.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by TotalCurryMan ; 04-01-2015 at 01:38 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to TotalCurryMan for this useful post:

Saint Goofy, Passion
04-06-2015, 11:28 AM #2
Boliberrys
^^ Sexy ^^
Originally posted by TotalCurryMan View Post
Hello NGU,

I made a very small and simple application a while ago that circumvents web content filters. I recently rediscovered it and thought why not share it with you guys, someone may get some use out of it. As some of you know, google translate can be used as a proxy. This program makes the process easier and does not keep search history Winky Winky. Many filters block the regular google translate (translate.google.com), so that is why i built this tool with alternate google domains such as .co.zw and others.

It's not obfuscated because there is nothing special inside. Feel free to take a look if you want.

I dont understand the use of it? My english is not the best hehe
04-06-2015, 02:54 PM #3
Originally posted by Boliberrys View Post
I dont understand the use of it? My english is not the best hehe

If a certain website is blocked from where you are, it will help unblock the website.

The following user thanked TotalCurryMan for this useful post:

Boliberrys
04-23-2015, 06:23 AM #4
Winter
Purple God
This doesn't work if blanket ip's are blocked. The google translate method got leaked at my school and they blocked it lmao
04-27-2015, 01:53 AM #5
Hello NGU,

Nice tool buddy thx Smile

The following user thanked Saint Goofy for this useful post:

TotalCurryMan
04-27-2015, 07:48 AM #6
Sen
:usa: :usa:
Hello NGU,

nice tool bro Smile

The following user thanked Sen for this useful post:

TotalCurryMan

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo