02-18-2016, 05:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm looking for a way to get/install games onto my wii u as I am bored and don't really have money to spend in new games, thanks in advance
02-21-2016, 12:14 AM #2
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Originally posted by xFreshii View Post
I'm looking for a way to get/install games onto my wii u as I am bored and don't really have money to spend in new games, thanks in advance

Are you looking to get Homebrew on your Wii U?

It is possible although tough, can easily brick the Wii U though.
02-21-2016, 04:23 AM #3
Idk I'm just looking for a way to access some games without having to shell out a lot of money lol any help is great help Smile
02-22-2016, 02:31 AM #4
Originally posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
Are you looking to get Homebrew on your Wii U?

It is possible although tough, can easily brick the Wii U though.

I'm really just looking for anything so I can play more games really, the easier the better Smile
02-22-2016, 03:36 AM #5
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Idk I'm just looking for a way to access some games without having to shell out a lot of money lol any help is great help Smile

Everyonce in a while in the E SHOP Nintendo will have special promotions for certain titles and may release some free content. However if your looking into like free games you download online than you will need homebrew installed on your system which is quite risky.
02-23-2016, 12:17 AM #6
Originally posted by Gryphus1 View Post
Everyonce in a while in the E SHOP Nintendo will have special promotions for certain titles and may release some free content. However if your looking into like free games you download online than you will need homebrew installed on your system which is quite risky.

Do you have any download links I can't find any and how risky?
02-23-2016, 10:23 AM #7
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Do you have any download links I can't find any and how risky?

I dont have any download links, but risky as in it is easy to brick the Wii U. Which it may become unusable
02-23-2016, 02:14 PM #8
I dont have any download links, but risky as in it is easy to brick the Wii U. Which it may become unusable

Any way I can possibly download the game/rom and just transfer it from a usb or sd card?
02-23-2016, 07:31 PM #9
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Any way I can possibly download the game/rom and just transfer it from a usb or sd card?

Unfortunately not you need homebrew on the Wii U, youtube a tut on how to do it. You'll find a walkthrough for it Smile
02-24-2016, 09:44 PM #10
Unfortunately not you need homebrew on the Wii U, youtube a tut on how to do it. You'll find a walkthrough for it Smile

Thank you Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo