02-15-2015, 09:05 AM #1
Extremmods-TFLG
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
hello guys today I am going to show yall how to make a Fake virus to troll ur friends

Download link is

Code 1 You must login or register to view this content.
Code 2 You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Extremmods-TFLG for this useful post:

Cien
02-19-2015, 12:58 AM #11
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by The
My opinion is my opinion. I'm entitled to it just as you are entitled to yours. Just because I think differently to you does not make me wrong; it makes me human.

Anyway, you aren't coming across to me as positive; you're insulted me several times. I don't particularly care, it's funny to me. I hope I'm wrong, and you are a positive person, because I don't particularly like arguing with someone for such an idiotic reason as this.

I agree that this idea is stupid though; as I stated earlier, this won't fool anyone.

"And use a real language like C too" is you spreading false information to people. If you have an opinion, that's fine however, if you're going around telling people a lie, then that's not fine.

I can believe that a quarter is worth 50 cents but just because I believe it is, doesn't make it 50 cents. The same goes for opinions.

Also, I've ran into many script kiddies who spread bad information constantly and it's rather annoying. To me, you come off as one, someone who is still relatively new, or someone who hasn't actually studied computer science. (Mind you, I have to a certain degree. Discontinued to pursue law)

Although the discussion is over something as simple whether or not batch is or is not a real language, the discussion began with your comment: "And use a real language like C too"

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo