09-01-2010, 09:23 PM #1
.Taco
Counter Strike: Nerd Offensive
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); well, i talk about WoW all the time in the shoutbox because i'm a lifeless nerd like the rest of us :bro: . The thing is, nobody else ever seems to act like they play it so i was just wondering if i was really alone on this. If you do play post up and lets.... post...up?
Last edited by .Taco ; 09-01-2010 at 09:39 PM.
09-04-2010, 10:20 PM #2
UnReal_NiTRoUS
MuRDeRiN LiKe No OtHeR
Right here bro i love WoW i recently quit for about 3 months and im heading back =]
09-04-2010, 11:04 PM #3
GFX Fuze
Vault dweller
Same I quit or a while but I am slowly starting back Smile May try private servers! Got my Virtual blizzcon tickets
09-05-2010, 08:15 PM #4
UnReal_NiTRoUS
MuRDeRiN LiKe No OtHeR
Originally posted by Djkille View Post
Same I quit or a while but I am slowly starting back Smile May try private servers! Got my Virtual blizzcon tickets

Hey Bro whatever you do do not go to private servers man they suck they freez up alot stick to the legit shit because in the legit shit its not all about PvP u can hang around chat, do some dungeons every now and than. Well thats my opinion i use to play private servers and i would quit em within the next day because there boring.
09-05-2010, 08:58 PM #5
GFX Fuze
Vault dweller
Originally posted by gaige89 View Post
Hey Bro whatever you do do not go to private servers man they suck they freez up alot stick to the legit shit because in the legit shit its not all about PvP u can hang around chat, do some dungeons every now and than. Well thats my opinion i use to play private servers and i would quit em within the next day because there boring.

Okay thanks Smile what server do you play on maybe we can play some time?
09-05-2010, 10:13 PM #6
UnReal_NiTRoUS
MuRDeRiN LiKe No OtHeR
Originally posted by Djkille View Post
Okay thanks Smile what server do you play on maybe we can play some time?

Draka-Alliance US
But i am Looking into Going to Demon Soul Horde Because ive play Alliance before and its to original plus when cata. comes out im deff makin a Goblin =p
09-05-2010, 10:18 PM #7
Yea i quit playing WoW i hacked all the chars i could to max lvl so far and it is very boring when you have everything i should of not hacked it lol,, But if you like WoW then trust me you like 2moons too the chars there are worth alot i mean i hack yes ofcourse that is how i make my living so far i make like 5k a month or more i am not kidding either to check out 2moons go to google and type gamehi 2moons and there you go if you want to buy one of my chars or buy somebody elses or you can try to sell your WoW account go to
Link removed.

btw mods this site has nothing to do with ps3 or xbox games it is just pc games like WoW 2moons cabal runscape etc..
Last edited by DaenerysTargy ; 09-06-2010 at 03:58 AM.
09-05-2010, 10:35 PM #8
UnReal_NiTRoUS
MuRDeRiN LiKe No OtHeR
KnightRyder i checked out 2moons awhile back dude and sorry to say i think the game is garbage BUT that is my opinion everybody has the own perspective and i respect urs =]
09-06-2010, 03:58 AM #9
Originally posted by knightryder77 View Post
Yea i quit playing WoW i hacked all the chars i could to max lvl so far and it is very boring when you have everything i should of not hacked it lol,, But if you like WoW then trust me you like 2moons too the chars there are worth alot i mean i hack yes ofcourse that is how i make my living so far i make like 5k a month or more i am not kidding either to check out 2moons go to google and type gamehi 2moons and there you go if you want to buy one of my chars or buy somebody elses or you can try to sell your WoW account go to
Link removed.

btw mods this site has nothing to do with ps3 or xbox games it is just pc games like WoW 2moons cabal runscape etc..

Its advertising none the less, I removed the link, do not do it again.
09-06-2010, 07:24 AM #10
GFX Fuze
Vault dweller
Originally posted by gaige89 View Post
KnightRyder i checked out 2moons awhile back dude and sorry to say i think the game is garbage BUT that is my opinion everybody has the own perspective and i respect urs =]

You playing now? we could level for a bit maybe?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo