10-24-2010, 12:22 AM #1
iDannyy
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Which do you think is better? PC or Console.
Personally i think call of duty 4 is better on pc but what about other games?
11-08-2010, 05:41 PM #20
al9522
I defeated!
well I think console gaming is more entartaning atleast for me but they are both good
11-08-2010, 07:11 PM #21
Anal Treat
NGU's resident prick
PC's will always be better, Faster and Higher image quality. It's simple, Once a console is released it's technoligy is instantly outdated, But a PC can be upgraded with the latest tech as soon as their avaliable. Also, I do think that Joypads are far better than the mouse ( Sometimes ) but the PC has the capabilities to allow the use of a Joystick anyway.
11-08-2010, 07:51 PM #22
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by xViRuS View Post
Ok, PC gaming in my opinion sucks because consoles are what started this cool stuff. In my opinion PS3 is the best game system, Xbox is the worst game system of all time and just face it the PS3 is better. I hate Xbox fanboys with a passion, lol.

Stick to PS3 or a PC, dont buy a Xbox!

Happy

Gaming actually started on the PC believe it or not, but I guess you could call it a console back in the day
11-09-2010, 10:51 AM #23
yaro
I defeated!
console is betteR(A) , becouse u can do more game''s and more gamers playing
11-11-2010, 12:15 AM #24
somehow
Do a barrel roll!
I find myself enjoying gaming more on a console. Strange as it sounds /facepalm
11-11-2010, 12:32 AM #25
Saucy-_-
Red Wing's For Life!!!
There both good but pc is always going to beat a console but console got more games!!!
11-11-2010, 02:11 AM #26
PHO3NIX~
Regenerated and Reborn
Well, if your playing Black Ops, then neither :p
11-11-2010, 02:28 AM #27
RS*_Depression
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by UP View Post
Uh, alienware is an overpriced Dell, you can build the same exact thing for about half (sometimes even more then half) of what they are charging, you are really paying for the brand in this case

Like the comparison though lol@ double dribble

Alienware wasn't always owned by Dell, and the integrity of their brand name is still great. For instance - I got my Alienware 2 years ago, and the stuff I got for $2k overall then, costs $1.5k from other companies today. Alienware is always known for having better-than-the-rest in their machines.

And compared to a Dell, an Alienware doesn't fall apart at the first sign of danger.

To be honest though, unless you're building a computer from scratch, I'd recommend an Alienware.
11-11-2010, 05:26 AM #28
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Depression View Post
Alienware wasn't always owned by Dell, and the integrity of their brand name is still great. For instance - I got my Alienware 2 years ago, and the stuff I got for $2k overall then, costs $1.5k from other companies today. Alienware is always known for having better-than-the-rest in their machines.

And compared to a Dell, an Alienware doesn't fall apart at the first sign of danger.

To be honest though, unless you're building a computer from scratch, I'd recommend an Alienware.

You would save money on their xps's, I've went through and got the "best" of everything on their list, which came close to 10k. Granted no one is that stupid to do that, but that just shows how overpriced they are. They aren't what they used to be since dell bought them out and even suggesting them for a "noob" to buy is just horrible

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo