11-30-2010, 11:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

That is the link to the new Runescape bot, free download!

Its all yours, really easy to use!!!

Here is link on how to use it!!!

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLDxy0JoC38]YouTube - RSBOT LEGIT! New version DOWNLOAD Tutorial w/ commentaty updated November 29, 2010[/ame]

TYOutie
12-01-2010, 05:02 PM #2
dOlLoFf
Vault dweller
Or just go to powerbot.org to get the real file not the one with a virus?

The following 2 users say thank you to dOlLoFf for this useful post:

Lampardispoo, ProtoHype
12-01-2010, 05:28 PM #3
PowerBot.org is outdated...

The following user thanked MaxoXmodz for this useful post:

stingtothemax
12-01-2010, 05:30 PM #4
Default Avatar
gez209
most are now scripts so why would u even use a file when scripts work better
12-01-2010, 07:39 PM #5
Sorry to burst your bubble, but guys seriously RS is S*** , quit it , best thing i've ever done, no more crappy addiction for a sh**** graphical nerd game. However I still have a level 118 with 99 att, str, range, hp , magic and an ags. SELL IT? :L
12-01-2010, 07:46 PM #6
RayJ_chugs
[move] No Founder [/move]
cool im goin to get this i had a bot then someone reported me so i got sent back to my original level
12-01-2010, 08:13 PM #7
x420XP
Utter Perfectionist
Originally posted by sammyboi2k9 View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble, but guys seriously RS is S*** , quit it , best thing i've ever done, no more crappy addiction for a sh**** graphical nerd game. However I still have a level 118 with 99 att, str, range, hp , magic and an ags. SELL IT? :L

RS is sh*t yeah, but I use botss for it and sell accs, don't play it though. I'd say sell your acc If I were you. You would probably be able to get 60 for it, maybe even 90+ if you sold it to an atcual person rather than a website, probably more if it has LOADS of money on it.
12-01-2010, 08:26 PM #8
Mr. God
< ^ > < ^ >
Runescape is getting to the point where it is a 'have to play' game. Not want to, this is how they are making their money. People don't want to play it, but do because of the addiction to this random, crazy and poor graphical structured game. If I were them I would chuck abit of money back into the 'graphics' side of the game.
In my opinion, I think that you should stop playing it, but that's just me...

If you do it to earn money, ask yourself two things;
- Do you actually make money out of it?
- Are you doing it for the money, or are you doing it to play the game. And just saying that you are playing it for money, just to ease yourself into the fact that you are still playing this game.

But, if you like it, then keep on playing it.
I have stopped for about 2 years now, and I feel great about it. Nothing to do RS anymore. But I did use RSBot, I think that went down not to long ago though?

-God
12-01-2010, 08:57 PM #9
RSbot is out-dated but all you gotta do is wait and tbh i only use rsbot to lvl the acc up so i can sell it and nothing more
12-01-2010, 09:03 PM #10
runescape is boring as man!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo