01-01-2011, 09:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
- Just to note, ive used a series of mods (Elevator mod, extra worlds) if use dont have these then you will have to rename the world to WorldX (X being the number world you want)
- Edit - in the corner of the wooden building there is a gold block(the elevator), if you dont have this mod then destroy the block and it will lead to a underground storage room you guys should check out!!

You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT: New Moat Added
Day

Night

EDIT EDIT: Added a helicopter... my first attempt of a 3D object without aid

Well as you can see its a sort of castle thing:'Winky Winky
it was a quick job and i admit the towers aren't completely symmetrical:angel: (oh and my first big-ish/complex build in single player)

But now i dont know what to build in it:/ im thinking of uploading the save to nGu and seeing what you guys can do with it and have like a competition or something? i dunno, but post your ideas below and ill have a go at making themSmile

/Scouser
Last edited by Scouser94 ; 01-02-2011 at 02:02 PM.
01-01-2011, 11:30 PM #11
Dylan_Owns
Master of teh internetz
Originally posted by GoonerSam View Post
Well... urm... I could... urm... maybe... use you're account?

Obvious griefer is obvious XD

If you upload the save game I'll see what I can build in under half an hour. Not now though, I have work soon
01-02-2011, 03:59 AM #12
On the subject of Minecraft I'm totally new, is there a mod of any nature allowing there to be daytime 100% of the time? Smile
01-02-2011, 12:11 PM #13
x-MaGiiKZz-o
Who’s Jim Erased?
nice castle, i can never have the patience to build big things
01-02-2011, 01:58 PM #14
GoonerSam
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by FuSioNzPS3 View Post
On the subject of Minecraft I'm totally new, is there a mod of any nature allowing there to be daytime 100% of the time? Smile

Don't think so, however if you don't like night because of the monsters, there is a peaceful mode, so even at night you still wont be attacked.

The following user thanked GoonerSam for this useful post:

Scouser94
01-02-2011, 02:07 PM #15
Originally posted by Owns View Post
Obvious griefer is obvious XD

If you upload the save game I'll see what I can build in under half an hour. Not now though, I have work soon

Save is uploadedSmile check the spoiler in the 1st post...

i dont think there is, i searched for it yesterday, if i come across one ill pm youSmile

Originally posted by o View Post
nice castle, i can never have the patience to build big things

Thanks :bro: & yeah i have the same problem... reason the towers are the same :(
01-02-2011, 07:25 PM #16
Originally posted by GoonerSam View Post
Don't think so, however if you don't like night because of the monsters, there is a peaceful mode, so even at night you still wont be attacked.

Already on peaceful mode haha, the real problem is having to turn my monitor's brightness up for the nighttime in order to continue building :confused:
01-02-2011, 08:00 PM #17
GoonerSam
Who’s Jim Erased?
Already on peaceful mode haha, the real problem is having to turn my monitor's brightness up for the nighttime in order to continue building :confused:

There's always specsavers :carling:
01-02-2011, 10:20 PM #18
Another question- I've gotten to the point where I've built my sanctuary and even a little landmark that goes miles into the air Upside Down Happyp), out of boredom I've started mining down.

I've gone about 25 blocks down and havn't found anything yet; what's the deal w/ that? Smile
01-02-2011, 10:27 PM #19
G59
Banned
Another question- I've gotten to the point where I've built my sanctuary and even a little landmark that goes miles into the air Upside Down Happyp), out of boredom I've started mining down.

I've gone about 25 blocks down and havn't found anything yet; what's the deal w/ that? Smile

This is a system that maps your minecraft world and helps you find diamond

Here is a video about it :- [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0OCfJBwkaE]YouTube - The Adventures of Minecraft 020 - Diamond Hunt![/ame]

The following user thanked G59 for this useful post:

Clutch Hunterr

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo