Post: Steam Install Mover [Working Windows XP junction points]
02-28-2013, 09:16 PM #1
dm430
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU here is v1 of my steam install mover. This program allows you to select your games you wish to move to a different location. Because steam does not give you the option to choose all install locations of your games i have created a tool to help with this. Unlike some other popular tools used to help move steam games my steam mover supports xp and multi/single file movement.

If you have any questions or feedback please contact me more features coming soon!

Features

• Windows Api Hook for Junction points on XP and up
  • Single file movement
  • Multi file movement
  • Automatic Junction points(IE, location pointers to files)
  • File movment supported on Network drives and other HDD

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22371[/ATTACH]

Virus Scan Results: You must login or register to view this content.

Download Here:

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
I do not provide warranty(im not rich) this software is provided free if you paid for it demand your money back now!
Last edited by dm430 ; 03-02-2013 at 04:37 PM.
02-28-2013, 09:38 PM #2
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by dm430 View Post
][/COLOR]Hello NGU here is v1 of my steam install mover. This program allows you to select your games you wish to move to a different location. Because steam does not give you the option to choose all install locations of your games i have created a tool to help with this. Unlike some other popular tools used to help move steam games my steam mover supports xp and multi/single file movement.

If you have any questions or feedback please contact me more features coming soon!

Features

• Windows Api Hook for Junction points on XP and up
  • Single file movement
  • Multi file movement
  • Automatic Junction points(IE location pointers to files)
  • File movment supported on Network drives and other HDD

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22371[/ATTACH]

Virus Scan Results: You must login or register to view this content.

Download Here: You must login or register to view this content.
[/SIZE]

I do not provide warranty(im not rich) this software is provided free if you paid for it demand your money back now!

Seems pretty convenient, but I don't think it will be used much.
02-28-2013, 09:40 PM #3
dm430
I defeated!
Originally posted by ox3 View Post
Seems pretty convenient, but I don't think it will be used much.

Alright thanks for the feed back though Smile
02-28-2013, 09:41 PM #4
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by dm430 View Post
Alright thanks for the feed back though Smile

"Steam Instsall Manager.exe" <-- might want to name it right Winky Winky and np, what language did you code it in?
02-28-2013, 09:55 PM #5
dm430
I defeated!
Haha woops my bad lol and in vb.net. I dont like to code utilities in java because i hate the swing interface and i would rather focus on the functions of the program than fighting with swing :P

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Haha woops my bad lol and in vb.net. I dont like to code utilities in java because i hate the swing interface and i would rather focus on the functions of the program than fighting with swing :P
03-01-2013, 01:40 AM #6
Nice work, Thanks You
03-01-2013, 08:02 PM #7
dm430
I defeated!
No problem man, and thank you
09-06-2014, 09:45 AM #8
Default Avatar
arvie
tnx bro have a question is it right? C:steam/steamapp/dota2 ----> Sad AwesomeSteam/
09-08-2014, 01:54 AM #9
dm430
I defeated!
You can move content to any location you wish. including between drives.
09-08-2014, 02:26 AM #10
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Move your steam installation BY HAND. It's very easy. Stuff like this is VERY questionable. AK-47 can you chime in on this.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo