11-26-2013, 02:27 AM #1
VHS
Has been a while
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Such an old school game I just recently discovered LOL.... I think it's a pretty interesting game aside from it being pretty old like from 2008. But they updated it so much and is consistent with adding new stuff in (new items/costumes/skills/battle styles etc.) Wish I knew about this game sooner >_<.... Playing on a private server right now because playing on an official server just feels too saturated with way too many players Not Happy or Sad. Private Server = smaller community/less hackers and cheaters/more GM involvement. Insomnia Cabal is private server I play a lot on so....

If anyone wants to join me, the site to play the game is here You must login or register to view this content.

~Paul
Last edited by VHS ; 11-27-2013 at 03:22 PM.

The following user thanked VHS for this useful post:

11-26-2013, 01:39 PM #2
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by VHS View Post
Such an old school game I just recently discovered LOL.... I think it's a pretty interesting game aside from it being pretty old like from 2008. But they updated it so much and is consistent with adding new stuff in (new items/costumes/skills/battle styles etc.) Wish I knew about this game sooner >_<.... Playing on a private server right now because playing on an official server just feels too saturated with way too many players Not Happy or Sad. Private Server = smaller community/less hackers and cheaters/more GM involvement.

If anyone wants to join me, the site to play the game is here You must login or register to view this content.

~Paul

Actually private servers are known to have more cheaters due to the fact that most of them are either running a cookie cutter server and don't know how to do anything outside of that or they do know what they are doing but have like 1 developer and next to nothing to stop people from cheating.

The following user thanked Oneup for this useful post:

VHS

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo