10-23-2014, 08:23 PM #1
Toke
PC Master Race
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Assassin’s Creed Unity – PC Requirements:

OS: Windows® 7 SP1, Windows® 8/8.1 (Only 64-bit supports)
CPU:
Minimum – Intel Core® i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz or above
Recommended – Intel Core® i7-3770 @ 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz or above
RAM:
Minimum – 6GB or above
Recommended – 8GB or above
GPU:
Minimum – NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 or above
Graphic Memory minimum – 2GB Recommended – NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 780 or AMD Radeon R9 290X or above
Graphic Memory Recommended – 3 GB
Sound Card: DX9.0c-compatible
HDD : above 50 GB
Multiplayer: 256 kbps Upload bandwidth or Higher

Who's ready for Watch Dogs v2.0 aka another massive piece of shit
Last edited by Toke ; 10-23-2014 at 08:28 PM.
10-24-2014, 08:30 PM #11
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Zack. View Post
1. Not "supposedly rumored" anymore. If you clicked the link from the Official Ubi blog, you'd see these to be true You must login or register to view this content.
2. BF4 is one of the most demanding games on PC. This build that is the "minimum" is well over $500.
3. Not relevant to what I said.
4. CYRI always ups the minimum of the games. Like you said, you only need a $500 rig to play BF. What makes this game so fucking special?

Raising the minimum also known as being wrong, and you said bf4 was Intensive when it isn't its just GPU based and watchdogs is relevant its ubisofts newest flop and had astronomically high recommended specs like this game and here's that $500 rig that is strong enough to play proper PC games that aren't half of a half assed effort to grab money You must login or register to view this content.
10-24-2014, 11:46 PM #12
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Sheldon
We don't need to optimize games because PC gamers will just buy better graphics cards - Ubisoft

inb4 locked at 60 fps

They couldn't be anymore out of touch with reality.
10-25-2014, 12:09 AM #13
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Poor optimizing?
Given how badly watch dogs runs guessing this just proves that point.
11-12-2014, 11:51 PM #14
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
According to reports the game runs like trash on all platforms. Shame I was looking forward to it even IGN is talking about framerate drops.
11-13-2014, 01:08 PM #15
MeowDev
Power to the Premium
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Poor optimizing?
Given how badly watch dogs runs guessing this just proves that point.

Ubi have become terrible for optimising their games. I think they feel that they can go all out with everything now that there are next gen consoles. I was able to run watch dogs but it wasn't as nice as I'd hoped, I'm hoping AC Unity doesn't let me down.
11-13-2014, 01:18 PM #16
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by MeowDev View Post
Ubi have become terrible for optimising their games. I think they feel that they can go all out with everything now that there are next gen consoles. I was able to run watch dogs but it wasn't as nice as I'd hoped, I'm hoping AC Unity doesn't let me down.

SLI 980s can just run the game on 60 but have frame rate drops and that just on high.
Runs bit like watch dogs does right now not very good at all.
11-14-2014, 09:33 AM #17
MeowDev
Power to the Premium
SLI 980s can just run the game on 60 but have frame rate drops and that just on high.
Runs bit like watch dogs does right now not very good at all.

They aught to get their shit together and build a game that doesn't require PC master race to upgrade our internets and triple our ram to 32.
11-14-2014, 05:08 PM #18
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by MeowDev View Post
They aught to get their shit together and build a game that doesn't require PC master race to upgrade our internets and triple our ram to 32.

Poorly coded for PC simple as that.
From what I seen some of it due to how the game renders so much on screen and does not do much with it. Credit to Crysis for doing something with it landscape in unity just for show. Meant to be loads of problems with the game from clipping to textures appearing/disappearing.
Ubisoft had a bad year PC wise.
11-14-2014, 05:12 PM #19
MeowDev
Power to the Premium
Poorly coded for PC simple as that.
From what I seen some of it due to how the game renders so much on screen and does not do much with it. Credit to Crysis for doing something with it landscape in unity just for show. Meant to be loads of problems with the game from clipping to textures appearing/disappearing.
Ubisoft had a bad year PC wise.

FUCK YOUbisoft. Am I right?

Such good games, poorly developed for a large community of let's say, 'extreme gamers'. I'm hoping Rockstar's GTA V will be well optimised, I'd expect that from good developers like the developers at Rockstar.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo