04-13-2018, 05:56 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); https://bitbucket.org/SilicaAndPina/psvtrophyisgood

it takes a little bit longer to do then ps3 but will still only take 10-30mins of work per game (depends on the trophy amount)

Readme
psvtrophyisgood Trophy Folder editor For PSVITA!

using this tool you can edit NPWR folder data, this allows you to unlock, lock, and change the timestamp
of any trophy in any set.

Importing trophys into PSVTIG:
In order to import trophys into psvtig you need 2 things.
1. the trophy conf folder, you can find this at ur0:user/00/trophy/conf.
2. the decrypted trophy data folder, goto ur0:user/00/trophy/data,
hover over the folder you want and press triangle > open decrypted in vitashell.

then in PSVTIG click import trophy, and select the conf folder first, and then select the data folder.
if everything is OK it should import into the program. from there you can edit it.

Exporting trophys from PSVTIG:
So you made some edits to the trophy set, and now you want to put it back onto
the vita to sync. well first on the main screen select the trophy you want and goto export set
then just select where you want it, and you'll now have a data/NPWR and a conf/NPWR folder

copy the data folder somewhere on your vita (just not ur0:/user/00/trophy/data),
then select both TRPTRANS and TRPTITLE in vitashell and goto copy
repeat the steps for getting the decrypted files in vitashell again
once your in the "open decrypted" thing press triangle and paste.

your folders are now encrypted again so the vita will read them!

if the trophy app doesnt update, delete ur0:user/00/trophy/data/sce_trop and ur0:user/00/trophy/db
open the app again it should say restoring, the progress of the set will NOT be correct, do not worry
let it sync and it will update to the correct progress,

Credits
Massive thanks to You must login or register to view this content. aka You must login or register to view this content. (found tons of bugs for me to fix Happy) Massive thanks to @motoharu @TheOfficialFloW and @dots-tb for trophy decryption/encryption
Thanks to AnalogMan for helping me with timezones.
and thanks to the following beta testers: You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., and You must login or register to view this content. aka You must login or register to view this content. (found tons of bugs for me to fix Happy)
Last edited by Wosley ; 11-04-2018 at 08:53 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

BooYaaKaa, chuchucha, DoomFlake, gowhawx, kui, Levisaurus, mauswanderer, neoar, Pete, R9M8B4, Sys, theFOURplayer, Vermin666, viniciusventrue2
09-20-2019, 08:38 AM #101
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Originally posted by knuckles182 View Post
Originally posted by knuckles182 View Post

Nope unless the game has the same trophy list for both ps4 and vita

Thank you! Is there any currently way to do it on ps4? All I can see is vita and ps3.

There is none and if there is 1 it isn't public since only a few people can do ps4 stuff

Thanks

Your welcome.

Can we directly import Vita folders obtained from elsewhere, for example: @Frosty 's site into PSVTIG? Or they need to be decrypted on a Vita first and then only can be imported in PSVTIG?

Thanks.

EDIT: Just tried importing a downloaded folder into PSVTIG and it gives me this error: Invalid TRPTRANS. Make sure you only import decrypted data/folders.
Last edited by BooYaaKaa ; 09-20-2019 at 11:31 AM.
09-22-2019, 07:26 AM #102

Originally posted by another user
Can we directly import Vita folders obtained from elsewhere, for example: @Frosty 's site into PSVTIG? Or they need to be decrypted on a Vita first and then only can be imported in PSVTIG?

Thanks.

EDIT: Just tried importing a downloaded folder into PSVTIG and it gives me this error: Invalid TRPTRANS. Make sure you only import decrypted data/folders.

Anybody has any idea regarding my previous query? Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks.
09-24-2019, 01:09 PM #103
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Originally posted by Reiza72 View Post
Enyone had the download for the version 1.2 of this tool?

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user

Thanks.

Any help please?

Thanks.
09-29-2019, 09:22 AM #104

Wow seems like these forums are dead for good. Was a good run while these lasted though.
09-29-2019, 09:29 AM #105
Wosley
Originally posted by BooYaaKaa View Post

Wow seems like these forums are dead for good. Was a good run while these lasted though.

If you are trying to edit the timestamps then yes you will need to decrypt the data folder if you don't care about the timestamps then you can put them on your vita without needing to do anything.

and not everyone has the time to get online here everyday i been having a hard time past weeks if someone doesn't answer your question then it doesn't automatically mean they are dead nobody cares for vita anymore and the section doesn't go well anymore but the other sections still do

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

BooYaaKaa
09-29-2019, 02:33 PM #106

If you are trying to edit the timestamps then yes you will need to decrypt the data folder if you don't care about the timestamps then you can put them on your vita without needing to do anything.

and not everyone has the time to get online here everyday i been having a hard time past weeks if someone doesn't answer your question then it doesn't automatically mean they are dead nobody cares for vita anymore and the section doesn't go well anymore but the other sections still do

I know people are busy, that's why I always waited atleast 2 days before re-bumping the question and I saw you come online but ignore the post that's why.. Anyways sorry to bother you.

And thanks for the reply. That's what I wanted to know, because some downloaded folders are getting imported fine in PSVTIG(already decrypted?) just fine, but some are giving the above error(needs decryption).

Thanks.
09-30-2019, 04:11 AM #107
Wosley

I know people are busy, that's why I always waited atleast 2 days before re-bumping the question and I saw you come online but ignore the post that's why.. Anyways sorry to bother you.

And thanks for the reply. That's what I wanted to know, because some downloaded folders are getting imported fine in PSVTIG(already decrypted?) just fine, but some are giving the above error(needs decryption).

Thanks.

A few might be decrypted already

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

BooYaaKaa
01-07-2020, 11:22 PM #108

Hello, i did all According to the post. Tried it few times. But it wont work: all. Is good when i put my files and delete said 2 folders. Timestamps are mine. But once i sync It takes data from server and reverts all changes.
01-19-2020, 04:26 PM #109
Originally posted by CalyxTD View Post

Hello, i did all According to the post. Tried it few times. But it wont work: all. Is good when i put my files and delete said 2 folders. Timestamps are mine. But once i sync It takes data from server and reverts all changes.

If you already have the game(s) synced, you will have to sync earlier stamps in order to overwrite the game. So whatever the earliest trophy you earned on the game, you will set at least one trophy in the folder to before that date. Otherwise the only thing that will sync is trophies that were incomplete, such as DLC.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo