Post: Easiest & Fastest game to get trophies & platinums on?
03-16-2013, 01:38 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whats the easiest &or fastest game to get trophies & platinums on that you would suggest?

this is the ps vita section, so post vita games.
Last edited by xLew-- ; 03-18-2013 at 11:10 AM.
03-23-2013, 01:05 AM #38
xLew--
Former Staff
on payday i think ill order wrc3 that looks piss easy and resistance bs
03-29-2013, 03:18 PM #39
JSY
Banned
Originally posted by xLew
Whats the easiest &or fastest game to get trophies & platinums on that you would suggest?

this is the ps vita section, so post vita games.

resistance burning skies ( extremly easy )
uncharted golden abyss ( medium )
obviously little big planet xD (easy)

all vita games btw
04-04-2013, 05:13 AM #40
TheAvatarNawaf
Do a barrel roll!
try rayman , its not that easy and not that hard , but it is really fun
04-10-2013, 04:26 AM #41
mosiko6
君の下着狙って
Easy platinum are gravity rush like 15 hours.... plant vs zombies is very easy as well gundam game as well, I havent tried this many game too. Persona 4 is also easy but takes over 100 hours or anything that sync with ps3 you know... sounds shape and other stuff
04-10-2013, 10:17 AM #42
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by mosiko6 View Post
Easy platinum are gravity rush like 15 hours.... plant vs zombies is very easy as well gundam game as well, I havent tried this many game too. Persona 4 is also easy but takes over 100 hours or anything that sync with ps3 you know... sounds shape and other stuff

ive heard gravity rish is hard? i got it free with ps+ but im yet to play it
04-10-2013, 01:35 PM #43
xLaXeSx
Do a barrel roll!
infamous 1
04-10-2013, 04:38 PM #44
mosiko6
君の下着狙って

Sorry I did my reply quite fast. Hard? Not sure So far it is my favorite game on psvita with persona 4, but gravity rush is just unique man, I loved the main character as the storyline and gameplay. Game can seem hard because you need to gold medal everything, but simply complete the whole game, by the end you'll be able to upgrade almost everything at max which will help you greatly to complete everything. Platinum wont give you 100% as there is DLC,. But you really should try it, with plants vs zombies probably these are the 2 easiest free platinum from ps plus from ps vita. If something else comes to my mind I let you know,

I heard uncharted is also very easy like 20ish hours, but usually the collectible grind really piss me off so choice goes to you
04-12-2013, 08:26 PM #45
daj0k3r
Dam losers

Gravity Rush is pretty easy. The challenges are much easier when you max your powers. I got the gold medal on all challenges in two or three tries. The quickest and easiest plat is probably Madden 13 right now. If you have a boosting partner, you can literally get in a 10 hours or so. You can also alter the rules in the game if you suck at the game and the trophies will count lol
04-13-2013, 09:07 AM #46
The Walking Dead, it literally took me two hours to get the Platinum for it.
Last edited by Chief Keef Sosa ; 04-14-2013 at 05:07 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo