07-21-2016, 06:37 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Goodmorning Guys

i just wondering
its there any possibility to to play pokemon go
through PC and bluestacks
all i want its a WSAD controller
i just want to walk through my neighborhood and my town
am not interested to change countries !!

even if its a controller on my android mobile phone will work
Last edited by Specter ; 07-21-2016 at 06:36 PM.
07-22-2016, 09:29 AM #11
Originally posted by THENOOBUSER View Post
NOX uses a lot of CPU and doesn't work on most normal computer since they aren't powerful enought. You still can use Bluestacks with teleporting or if you have an iphone you can download a modded version of the game. If you don't have one you could use a virtual one.

ok it seems that i cant play through nox!!

just a note !! (i have a Xiaomi MI4 mobile phone with android MM)

i tried also to download Fake Gps Pro and lucky patcher in order to just teleport to near Pokestops in my town
but it still dont work
i just get the error

Can not Detect Location

the weird thing its when i open the game the player its at the correct spot as i configure from Fake GPS, but arround are nothing (pokemos, pokestops, gyms, info etc) and i get the error faild to detect location

any idea ???

P.S. i set mock location - Fake GPS and GPS only device
07-23-2016, 10:44 AM #12
So i finally make it happens through my tablet that DONT has gps!? And fake gps Pro ... Now i have some questions..

1. How save is to just make jumps around my city only?? Am living in Cyprus so towns are just 100km far away
2. How to save favourite locations on FakeGps in order to remember them and avoid every time to search for it...
3. Any possibility to add a a walking route with slow move (around 2-5 km per hour) at FakeGps?? There is one straight Road in my town atound 3km and has around 7 pokestops, can i create a route for it??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo