08-07-2016, 01:52 AM #1
Kezzz
LMAOOOO HI
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is anyone getting a red "error" bar when trying to catch Pokemon inside the actual app? I'll throw a Pokeball, it'll go inside, and just give me an error.
08-07-2016, 07:17 PM #2
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Kezzz View Post
Is anyone getting a red "error" bar when trying to catch Pokemon inside the actual app? I'll throw a Pokeball, it'll go inside, and just give me an error.

Can I have a picture of this?
08-07-2016, 08:43 PM #3
Kezzz
LMAOOOO HI
Originally posted by Dacoco View Post
Can I have a picture of this?

I'd have to record a video, it's more of a two part thing... I'll get to it in a minute
08-08-2016, 05:07 AM #4
Python
Bebe Snek
I'd have to record a video, it's more of a two part thing... I'll get to it in a minute

Did you get around to recording the video??
08-08-2016, 08:16 AM #5
Kezzz
LMAOOOO HI
Originally posted by EYE
Depending on the error you get... i know Necro had a update via GitHub.

This is a problem through the actual app, not a bot problem
08-08-2016, 08:20 AM #6
Python
Bebe Snek
This is a problem through the actual app, not a bot problem

Do you have and pics/video of the error you are getting? It would help us a lot.
08-08-2016, 06:46 PM #7
Red
Life In Technicolor
Is anyone getting a red "error" bar when trying to catch Pokemon inside the actual app? I'll throw a Pokeball, it'll go inside, and just give me an error.

I have had that, it's usually just an error on the server side and should fix itself eventually.
08-09-2016, 01:43 PM #8
Red
Life In Technicolor

Since there is a new version of Pokemon GO, this error will no longer happen. Update your version of Pokemon GO to the latest version.

Thread closed. If you have any further issues then get in touch. Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo