08-18-2016, 08:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi i have a question, why is it my pokestop does not have a picture? i have the latest nox installed also the apk. All of the pokestop as a black picture. How do i fix this?

Please help me guys.

You must login or register to view this content.
08-18-2016, 04:22 PM #2
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Riddikulus View Post
Hi i have a question, why is it my pokestop does not have a picture? i have the latest nox installed also the apk. All of the pokestop as a black picture. How do i fix this?

Please help me guys.

You probably have a weak internet connection or there are server issues. Mostly likely server issues.
08-18-2016, 04:58 PM #3
Originally posted by Red View Post
You probably have a weak internet connection or there are server issues. Mostly likely server issues.

Thanks for your response. But this was happened also to my neighbor who installed the nox for pokemon go as well. We also have a good internet connection and this happened when i first installed the nox on my computer.

We have the latest version of nox. I don't know what to do to fix this issue.
08-18-2016, 06:15 PM #4
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Riddikulus View Post
Thanks for your response. But this was happened also to my neighbor who installed the nox for pokemon go as well. We also have a good internet connection and this happened when i first installed the nox on my computer.

We have the latest version of nox. I don't know what to do to fix this issue.

When you installed nox, did you upgrade your Pokemon GO app?

When you load nox, open up the browser app, and go to this link:

Scroll down and click the red download button. A white download arrow should appear at the top left of NOX. Drag the download down to open the download menu. Install it once it's completed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo