08-31-2016, 10:20 PM #1
Killa Mods
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello I am looking for people to team up with to help develop this source I have. As a brief introduction the application will be like Poke Vision, but for android. I also have plans to bring it to apple phones as well. So far I have the source open, but it wont compile. If anyone can and wants to help develop this application with me hit me up, thanks. As a side note all developers and team members will be paid when donations are received. I have a website in development with a donation panel and cms. I have posted a screen shot of the only error I am getting below.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Killa Mods ; 08-31-2016 at 11:30 PM.
09-06-2016, 09:27 PM #2
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by Killa
Hello I am looking for people to team up with to help develop this source I have. As a brief introduction the application will be like Poke Vision, but for android. I also have plans to bring it to apple phones as well. So far I have the source open, but it wont compile. If anyone can and wants to help develop this application with me hit me up, thanks. As a side note all developers and team members will be paid when donations are received. I have a website in development with a donation panel and cms. I have posted a screen shot of the only error I am getting below.

You must login or register to view this content.

You do know that there is an app like this already? I think it would be a waste of time for you to make this. (Not hating at all though)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo