07-24-2016, 11:32 PM #1
Shark
Retired.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Notice: Any further work on this bot has been discontinued if you wish to produce further updates/work on the bot then feel free to grab the source code from You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks again Tiphat
Last edited by Shark ; 07-29-2016 at 03:20 PM.

The following 29 users say thank you to Shark for this useful post:

Alt, Hammy, DoozyXGod, EncepT, Ethen, Father Luckeyy, Gryphus, Glaucoma, SQUID-EYE, Indiana Mods, JrModz, Kryptus, Lucy Pinder, MikeOxBig, moekroeman, React2This, Rogue_Wolf, RTE, Dacoco, Kronos, Slick, vAerox9, Vince, Voltron181, xXx-.-Moder, zAlbanianModder, zodmaster
07-25-2016, 09:03 AM #20
Shark
Retired.
Originally posted by Temp View Post
yup, the account when logged in should be NGUTemp but instead it make an account called tipswithtemp0-3200 Drack

Edit: is there a file that contains the google token, i could try replace it with the one i use for the other bot

No the google tokens are grabbed from google once your device code is enetered, if you haven't used the account before it should open your browser and let you input the code.
I'll try have a mess around with it and see if I can fix it :p
07-25-2016, 09:16 AM #21
Originally posted by Shark View Post
No the google tokens are grabbed from google once your device code is enetered, if you haven't used the account before it should open your browser and let you input the code.
I'll try have a mess around with it and see if I can fix it :p

Managed to sort it, i have multiple profiles on my google account and it defaulted to the youtube one instead of my main profile.
07-25-2016, 09:17 AM #22
Shark
Retired.
Go in your browser and sign out of gmail, then just punch your email account and password into the bot and it will take you to the google login page where you'll need to login to your gmail account, then it'll let you put the device code and it'll register your gmail to the bot Smile

You must login or register to view this content.
07-25-2016, 01:55 PM #23
Qalar
Big Daddy
it won't work for me, whenever i click on "Start Farming" it freezes and i get getting on top not responding
07-25-2016, 04:09 PM #24
im trying to use the bot on more than one account but everytime i try to login to another account the same account keeps getting botted. have not been able to farm on anyother account except for the first one i logged into. please help
07-25-2016, 05:20 PM #25
Shark
Retired.
Originally posted by VVERYxSSUR
im trying to use the bot on more than one account but everytime i try to login to another account the same account keeps getting botted. have not been able to farm on anyother account except for the first one i logged into. please help

Yea use PTC Login, for multiple accounts
Multiple google account still needs some work as it's a bit buggy :(
07-25-2016, 05:21 PM #26
Shark
Retired.
Originally posted by Qalar View Post
it won't work for me, whenever i click on "Start Farming" it freezes and i get getting on top not responding

hmmm try re-downloading the newest version which I uploaded not long ago.

v0.13-beta Smile
07-25-2016, 05:29 PM #27
Qalar
Big Daddy
hmmm try re-downloading the newest version which I uploaded not long ago.

v0.13-beta Smile

i can't find any links in this thread to the v0.13-beta version
07-25-2016, 06:17 PM #28
Slick
Anxiety
Hey NGU, recently I decided to look into a pokemon bot I found.

Screenshots

Changes:
- Added Ability To Save Locations (location.txt files can also be shared with others)
- Improved The Built In Map Browser
- Added Google Location Search
- Support To Change Location & Keep Bot Running
- Added An Account Manager (Save & Manage Multiple Accounts)
- Made Some Minor Improvements to parts of the program (nothing important)
- Re-did Login GUI
- Live Bot Location Viewer
- Fixed Crashing

Notes:
- Would recommend this bot to anyone that's not really looking to fuck around with a lot of features and just keep it nice and simple Smile
* However the map browser is a VERY nice feature compared to most bots going around at the moment!

- Right Click On Map Browser To Save Location
- Select Location From ComboBox & Right Click It To Delete Locations
- To Search Locations, Go Into Search Box & Type In "New York" - For Example then Click Search!
- Update Locations Is For If You Decide To Edit Your Locations.txt File Outside of The Program!

Original Tool Source - Thanks To Novalys

Modified Bot Source

Download

Enjoy Tiphat

thing crashes as soon as it opens a page for the google login.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo