07-27-2016, 02:10 PM #1
iJosh
Quit, Bigger & Better Things
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Originally posted by Neer

As some of you know I've been working on a Pokemon Sniper and I would like to believe that it's done now.
This is my last release and I won't be working on bots as actively as I have done before. This is my "Good bye" tool to all of you who've given to the community. <3 You are all appreciated.
Some things happened and the bot got released in a lot of public channels. As I don't want people to download a bunch of viruses I'll open this to the public.

PokeSnipe[CCRTS] X64 - You must login or register to view this content.
PokeSnipe[CCRTS] X86 - You must login or register to view this content.

Setting Things Up
Begin with editing PokemonGo.RocketAPI.Console.exe.config open it up in Notepad++ or preferred text editing tool.
Set DefaultLatitude to the latitude of where your character in game is.
Set DefaultLongitude to the longitude of where your character in game is.
Choose AuthType: Ptc or Google.
Ptc - Enter Username and Password in the fields named accordingly.
Google - You don't have to edit anything, don't touch the refresh token, that will be saved automatically later.

Running the bot
After you are done setting things up go ahead and run the bot.
You will be greeted by this You must login or register to view this content.
Let's look for a Pokemon to Snipe? I recommend this discord You must login or register to view this content. and this website You must login or register to view this content. (Thanks -sed) I also recommend our very own PoGo Coords tab in the shoutbox. Click it! You must login or register to view this content.
Once we've found the coordinates of a Pokemon to snipe You must login or register to view this content. Copy the link of those direction" the last part of it separated by / is the location of the Pokemon. In my case it was : 40.788268154987, -73.968539742814 You must login or register to view this content.
Now we've got the Coordinates and the Pokemons name. I'll go ahead and type Venomoth in PokeSnipe You must login or register to view this content.
Now it asks for the coordinates. Ctrl + V the coordinates you got earlier.
You should be seeing something like this next ( Your chosen Pokemon of course ) You must login or register to view this content.

That's all for now. Hopefully something like this doesn't happen to you:
You must login or register to view this content.

Q: Can you run it from anywhere and Snipe Anything on the continent?
A: Da.
-----------
Q: Why snipe?
A: When you get to the higher levels you will need to start looking for specific Pokemon if you wanna win those gym battles.
-----------
Q: What is IV?
A: You must login or register to view this content. It's the percentage of the the absolute perfection of IV.
-----------
Q: I'm out of pokeballs, what do I do?
A: Check the post under this one. I've attatched a Pokestopper that fixes this.

Commonly Known Problems
People tend to spell Pokèmon names incorrectly so check the names here: You must login or register to view this content.
Also.. Pokevision url's have messed up coordinates. Try to not use those. There are better alternatives!

#CREDITS#
SquirrelFork for providing necessities
Maclone for being a patient guy. ( Sorry )
Valmere for helping me figure out the Sniping task.
#/CREDITS/#

If you were wondering what CCRTS stood for... It's Cross Continent Real-Time Sniper.

Didnt make this just re-posting, all credit to Neer and those mentioned above.
07-30-2016, 02:43 AM #11
triickys
Do a barrel roll!
Please visit and enter? I keep getting that, and btw im off google im not sure if I need the auth code because I didnt touch that.
07-30-2016, 02:46 AM #12
triickys
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by iJosh View Post

I keep getting " please visit and enter", I havent touched the google auth codes, is it about that? If so can you explain how to do so? Im new to this Geo thanks
07-30-2016, 04:19 AM #13
zodmaster
Bounty hunter
how use it?????? where can put mi google acc please

can you please explain the process not know about this sorry
07-30-2016, 04:43 AM #14
triickys
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by iJosh View Post

I fixed the problem by creating a new account with PTC but I keep getting ArgumentOutOfRange, help?
07-30-2016, 07:29 AM #15
afc4lif3boi
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by triickys View Post
I fixed the problem by creating a new account with PTC but I keep getting ArgumentOutOfRange, help?

Niantic fixed a lot of issues so now this bot is not working thats why you are getting ArgumentOutOfRange

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo